The NEWER Nor Cal Meet planning. LOL. **VOTE**

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What newbs are you talking about? LOL The people thats coming are the exact same people that comes to this gathering before. LOL

seniority power hungry much aye kenny? even when you signed on in 08...>_<

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man. bearer of bad news. i MIGHT not be able to make it on time. not quite sure yet but damn. Family events going on last moment.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What newbs are you talking about? LOL The people thats coming are the exact same people that comes to this gathering before. LOL

seniority power hungry much aye kenny? even when you signed on in 08...>_<
power hungry??? lmao...wait, how'd you know i came on in 08??? i actually have bee non here since 04 or 05, but forgot the password to that screen name and i got booted for not getting online enough.

Man. bearer of bad news. i MIGHT not be able to make it on time. not quite sure yet but damn. Family events going on last moment.
BOOOOO.... i guess you won't be picking me up haha. :moon: I guess i'll take my :lamanana:

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sammo - he means he WANTS the n00bs to sign up. it's all the usual people going, no new blood. Come on newbs! sign up!!!

Last edited:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didnt know we even had newbies. LOL the only person I havent seen in person yet are..uh. Jared and Alex

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my names alex! im an Cali Active..but i live in Nebraska :( i only visit cali for 2 weeks outa the summer

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i should be able to go! dont think they'd schedule me for work 3 days after orientation.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ i hope not either...but you know someone's gonna f*ckin call in and they will call you to come in lol "get the new guy here"

DphAmT

5+ Year Member
I think I'll be able to go depending on wat time we can get back and if I can get a ride with someone. I'll probably be the only newbie there! I might have something for my birthday on the 20th so yea... Really depends when we get bak. I don't have Internet at home at the moment so can anybody text me a little more info? Number is 408-533-2673 call or text is fine. If I'm too much of a hassle then pictures would be nice! Let me know guys!

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ i hope not either...but you know someone's gonna f*ckin call in and they will call you to come in lol "get the new guy here"
bro, jinxing me here! D:

pham, i can probably give you a ride. I'm planning on getting there at 12-1, then leaving at 9 and get home at 11-12

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds good S0n!!! :D

If people want to sign up for the following, that'd be great :}

Ribs - Sammo
Hot Dogs -
Meat-
Matt's famous chicken - Matt (or chicken adobo)
Salad
Chips - Kenny
Chips
chips and salsa/guac
Rice - Christina
Veggie platter - christina
Fruit
Side dish
Side dish
Dessert
Drinks-Coke - Kenny
Drinks-Sprite
Beer
Napkins, forks, plates, cups - Christina

Just some ideas (cheap ones too!)- feel free to bring something else if it's not on the list =) I might make more - just depending on the funds ;) I'll try to make a yummy dessert.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you know what i just forgot, that's my daughter's birthday weekend. She turns 3 on the 18th.(FATHER OF THE YEAR OVER HERE!!!) SH8...gotta make arrangements to do it on Sunday instead of Saturday.I'll bring chips and drinks...what kind of chips and drinks would you guys want?

Christina, hit me up on the celly with your address.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll pm the "usual" people with my addy =)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Flora, I went ahead and added the food list to the first post for ya :thumbs up

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a little bump on the road and workign things out with the kids' mom...My daughter is turning 3 on the 18th and she (mom) wants to throw her birthday party the same day we're having the BBQ. so I'm hoping she throws the party at noon so i can come thru in the afternoon or later on that day/evening. I tried to get her to change the date to Sunday but she said she couldn't. So let's see how this will pan out. i'm a little bummed out by this...my fault tho. I'll get back with you guys hopefully by tomorrow or end of the week.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Flora, I went ahead and added the food list to the first post for ya :thumbs up
Thanks!!!! =)

i'll buy some hot links :D
Gotcha on my list!

Kenny - darn it! Totally come through in the evening....we'll be hanging out for a while! Eric is also coming over later than usual. =) You also aren't super far so it should't be a huge deal.

Eric - can youbring your cards and chips over? :D ;)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What the F kenny...What the F.....Damn it.

LOL. Im just messing

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah I know. I didn't forget my kids birthday, just was thinking of the 18th and not that weekend. and we usually throw the party on Sundays. Just that this year, FOR SOME STUPID REASON, the kids' mom wanted to throw it on a Saturday, and said she "couldn't change it"... IDK. I need to get the details squared away so maybe she can do it early in the afternoon and i can come to you guys later that day...

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont trip over it. I think i'll be arriving late too. My cousins 21st bday is on the same day and he wants to go le mans again in the morning so yeah.