Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
"pumpkin"...hey that's my line....see you soon sugar!!! :whip: :moon:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry i didnt make it, didnt realise this meet is the same as my arizona mountain biking weekend. Hopefully i can move soon i miss it already.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt - the meet is tomorrow... so "didn't make it" doesn't work! do you mean you "can't make it"?

OK YOU GUYS let's regroup!

sammo can yo update the food list? instead of chicken we'll bring burgers +lettuce+cheese+buns

Sammo - do you and your lady also want to bring a salad or something, since she's vegan? we can keep the dressing and toppings off to the side so she can eat it maybe?

I'll ask daniel and felicia to bring some dessert.

Eric - can you bring stuff to make drinks with? we'll try to buy some beer, too, but more is always better =)

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh kennybro - can you bring a variety of soda? (or at least coke and sprite? =))
Also put down that i'll bring ice (i'm going to use this as our grocery list...)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay. One thing. Charcoal? I can bring a bag if needed. i'll give you a call before I go off and buy anything though.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sammo, if you want you can come down here and we can both shop for what we need and split the cost. just an idea.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we have gas...unless we wanna bbq at the park ;)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sammo, if you want you can come down here and we can both shop for what we need and split the cost. just an idea.
If you wanna just take me shopping with you. Just say so geez. No need to be shy with me..LOL

and gas is fine with me. Park or whatever...
OH OH! one last question. Can I bring my dog over? Hes super super good with cats. cause i remember you have cats. I dont wanna leave him home alone for too long. hes still sorta of a puppy so he'll cry if he doesnt see anyone for more then 8hrs. LOL oh and dont worry. hes house trained and potty trained.

we have 2 cats of our own and he does well with them.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sammo - in addition to what you posted, we also listed us as bringing:
Napkins, forks, plates, cups, Veggie platter, beer, ice
(your list: Rice , Burger patties , Buns , Cheese , Condiments)

yay there is my grocery list :D

Yay it's supposed ot be really nice this weekend, too :D too bad i can't wash my car...the window won't roll up. boo!

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe you doggy can stay in the backyard? is that cool? the cats can't go in our room, and dogs stress them out because one of matt's friends brought their dog over and he kept chasing them. =) better bring some potty bags! hahahaha. (we have plenty of plastic bags - totally jk!)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He wont chase them. or believe me. we wont let him Haha. he can stay in the back yard whichever. and of course he wont go anywhere that he isnt allowed to. Hes house trained and potty trained so no worries.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yay doggie! =)

When do you think you guys will get here? Yay! it's a beautiful day! =)

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well... I had ALOT of fun at the meet :-)
Hope i didn't offend anyone too much

the cure for cat allergies... MORE BEER!

HAHAHAHA

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LMAO...Eric, do you even remember what you were saying?
all good, it was a good meet. gotta do it again some time. and for those of you who missed it or "DITCHED" it ;) lol...you need to come thru next time...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sounds like the meet was alot of fun, wish I lived in NorCal/CenCal so I could've made it :(

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ME TOO ERIC. We had some reacy conversations, but FUN TIMES haha. Jayme and I are always like that....just not as loud ;) Also, we tend not to embarass out sig others as often ;)

It was a blast! good food, great people, the booze was flowing......yay!

Wish you guys all could've been there!