XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Since the last one got locked, let's see if this one can stay CLEAN without e-thugs.

Soo the Forza 3 Demo came out today... WOW. It's absolutely amazing. The detail of the inside of the cars is spot on. The R8 and Ferrari California (and R3 Porsche) look amazing inside (and out, of course). Didn't get a chance to use the Evo or the Mini-Cooper yet though. The gameplay so far is much better too.. The steering seems much tighter when handling. And the graphics are phenomenal. The menu's are much cleaner too.

Mark your calendars.. October 27th. I will most definitely be getting this game. Anyone else play the Demo yet?

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ill be downloading the demo when i get back from the bar in a bit

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yo yo yo watsdadillio!

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Subscribed and going to go download RIGHT NOW :D

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I'm enjoying the physics, gonna take some time to get used to that clutch tho. This demo is such tip of the iceberg, such a tease!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ I've never had good luck in video games driving standard.. I always get too into them and forget to downshift.. I'm thinkin I need to work on that more lol. And yeah.. it definitely is a tease.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
guess theres a system update, gotta wait for that bullshit then ill be downloading it, cant wait till oct 27 =)

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just noticed that, as soon as I get done hoggin all my bandwidth with both of my comps playing wow, I'll go dl it.

Sweet-N-Sour

5+ Year Member
It weird how from outside the car u can see the driver shifts, but inside, both the driver's hand remains on the wheel.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
way different than fm2. Way tighter and the cosmetic damage is faker. Hopefully they fix it up for the full game.

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i dled the demo and oh my gosh. this game is going to be crazy! The graphics and sound man oh man i can't wait for this game to be out. A huge tease for sure. I just really hope that you can still drive the 92-95 civic or if that have that car among the 400 cars. I think it would be SWEEET if they had the 92-95 civic 4 door. But that is a big chance of luck. Looking forward to buying and playing the s**t out of the game.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you all suck balls. i don't have xbl so cant download the demo. i guess i'll just enjoy it vicariously through you guys for now :???:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ bahaha. Well, get XBL!

.. If anyone wants to send me a F/R.. my GT is XpL0d3r (0 = zero)... just send me a message and lemme know your username from here so I know who u are lol

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It weird how from outside the car u can see the driver shifts, but inside, both the driver's hand remains on the wheel.
IGN AU/IGN Readers: When you change gears, will the driver actually change gears with his hand?

John Wendl: He doesn't, right now. We just couldn't get that feature in in time, unfortunately. It was something we looked at, we had it close, but it was a little too buggy for us to put in… what we couldn't reconcile was that it was a very detailed hand with fingers and it actually grips the wheel, and it was difficult to get him to let go of the wheel and do this (moves hand off wheel) without his fingers passing through the wheel, because you don't actually do real collision detection on the wheel, and depending on how it was turned, there's a lot to work out there to get it
, and we just felt like the visual trade-off there was too great. We'd rather have it not do it than look bad. And a lot of cars these days have paddle shifters so you're not going to be doing that anyway, so that's how I've rationalised it at least. (Laughs)​

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Demo took like 2 hours to download

and i hated it, because it just made me want more forza, i like the cockpit view more than i thought i would

clutch is very cool, but it would be better if i owned the wheel

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didn't know this was out, gonna have to go download it now.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how long is it available for? im outta town until tomorrow afternoon/night

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Like the demo but I would realy really like to see the driver shift lol DAM IT but I liked the game a lot.... Clutch is a nice touch too

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ Yeah, but like what was posted, I rather see the driver not shift than his hand go through the steering wheel lol. As long as gameplay isn't affected, doesn't really bother me too much though.