The *No E-thugs* Forza 3 Thread

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dirt and dirt 2 didn't seem to have any issue with it. as far as in cockpit shifting
look closer. the driver in dirt has more of a mitten hand that just holds the wheel. forza3 has individual fingers that actually grip the steering wheel. its much more difficult to get six things moving togther without "clipping" then it is to get one to do it.

as far as the demo goes i love it. everything looks amazing. and of course i had to test the roll overs so i went head on with the other cars and managed to get the c6 z06 to flip end over end lol. i also had a nice little drift with the r8. didnt plan on doing it but it worked out quite well although i should have downshifted or popped the clutch to finish the corner but i was just trying to keep from spinning at that point lol.

(sorry for the horable video quality. its a cell phone vid :( )

[YOUTUBE="Forza 3 Audi R8 Drift"]AHyzpE42izw[/YOUTUBE]

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Clean drift dude :( I still have to get it down on forza.... I suck at drifting still, Bad.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ x2 I'm awful at it.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$300 i think

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, an ACTUAL seat. yzarc.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh, i wouldn't buy it.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
having a wheel w/o a real setup is kinda pointless, not as easy as you'd think. I wish i had time to fabricate something.
how ist pointless? you can put the wheel on a table. the point is to drive with the wheel.

now, having the seat with out the wheel is pointless. lol
you can always chill on the seat with a controller.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hell if i had the money i would totally buy it and the wheel. adds to the enjoyment of racing games imo.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this demo is doing nothing but pissing me off lol

i want the full game, NOW!!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at least you guys got the demo for free.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how ist pointless? you can put the wheel on a table. the point is to drive with the wheel.

now, having the seat with out the wheel is pointless. lol
you can always chill on the seat with a controller.
lol

Unless the wheel is set up right it feels like s**t, you can't mount it to a table and have it feel right, your pedals will slide all over, you really can't tell until you buy one. It's not as easy as it sounds proper setup is KEY!

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmmmm I have some extra seats haha maybe ill ghetto rig a seat turning it into a chair+holder.... hmmmmmmm one day... it will happen :D

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I spent some time on forza demo today lol I finally figured out the drifting I got some pretty good ones with the evo and audi I cannot wait for this game to come out!!!!!

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
speaking of when its coming out, exactly when does it come out?