**The OFFICIAL CC WEIGHT-LOSS THREAD**

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, I play football and wrestle, but my weight cutting routines are purely devastating to my body. During August-November I gain a hell of a lot of weight from football (ie: 45lbs) from when I came in this season at 285 in August, but begining next week I will start my cut again back down. I have already lost 15 of what I gained, so that is a start. I have my room set up with the vents duck taped, and I have three heaters that run constantly, so I sleep in somewhat of a sauna. I work out in lots of layers with a plastic suit on under that to keep my body heat regulating and to flush out the water in my system. But anyways on to the facts.

HEIGHT: 6'3
WEIGHT: 320 lbs
BUILD: FAT, but do have a good bit of muscle under there, man boobs, straight lookin chunky

Starting Diet:

Breakfast: None
Mid Morning: None
Lunch: None
Afternoon snack: None
Dinner: 2-3 HUGE Sandwiches and cereal
Night: Yogurt

ROUTINE

Cardio: 2-1/2 hour football practice
Weight: Tuesday/Thursday morning (6:30-8:00)

GOALS
Make it back down to 280-285 by the begining of Christmas

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, I play football and wrestle, but my weight cutting routines are purely devastating to my body. During August-November I gain a hell of a lot of weight from football (ie: 45lbs) from when I came in this season at 285 in August, but begining next week I will start my cut again back down. I have already lost 15 of what I gained, so that is a start. I have my room set up with the vents duck taped, and I have three heaters that run constantly, so I sleep in somewhat of a sauna. I work out in lots of layers with a plastic suit on under that to keep my body heat regulating and to flush out the water in my system. But anyways on to the facts.

BUILD: FAT, but do have a good bit of muscle under there, man boobs, straight lookin chunky

Starting Diet:

ROUTINE

GOALS
That diet / workout is not safe at all.

I wouldn't be suprised if you pass out or even have a stroke here soon.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Starting Diet:

ROUTINE

GOALS

wow you have no concept if nutrition or dieting at all.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, I know, my metabolism is incredibly slow, I know the way that I cut weight is not safe, but I make sure that I do not over do it. I am far from where I was before at 5ft. 10inch, 360lbs, wearing size 52 pants (YEAH I said 52's) to where I am now. I usually have to work out at least 4 hours a day, 2 for football training, and a minimum of 2 wrestling just to maintain, therefore the reason I gain so much during football. I am safe about it though if there is such a thing, I guess I just know my limits.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that's just retarded. im not saying ur retarded, but whoever told u that plan just might be.

by not eating in the beginning of the day, ur slowing ur metabolism. ur sandwiches are undoubtedly mostly carbs.

u should start ur day with a little fat and a bunch of protein to get ur metabolism going then eat moderately sized meals throughout the day. this will boost ur metabolism and help u loose weight while getting u the nutrition u need to not start burning ur own muscle mass, thus reducing ur power.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have to get up at 6 to be at workouts for football at 6:30, that is the reason I am eating terrible right now hence the weight gain during football season, but after this week I will have football workouts in the afternoons which will allow me not to have a better schedule, but right now I am a commuter at the college and am there from sun-up to 7 at night. I do not have enough money for a meal plan and so I only eat when I get home at night. Sucks, but I have no choice...thanks for the advice though.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i get up at 5 am everyday, but I make time to plan out my meals for the day. You should eat every 2 hours, and breakfast is the most important meal of the day, that is basically your kick start for the day. Without the protein your plasma proteins are not working to build or burn.

And what your doing with the sweating and s**t, wow, I mean come on man. Your seriously going to have a heat stroke. Your going to sweat out all of your fluids which in return is going to cause vasodilation, and without enough fluids, your BP is going to drop, or what is even better your at major risk for a blood clot. You have no idea how much stress that is putting on your heart too. When you work your heart like that it is going to cause heart disease (thickening of the heart muscles etc) from over working it. So much s**t can happen.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I appreciate it, I will try to start tommorrow morning by bringing something to eat with me on my ride to weights and maybe something for after. What are some ideas, for like a lunch or something that can stay in the car all day until I get a break in classes or something quick to eat in the morning before I go to school or get out of weightlifting??? Will it be better to eat before weightlifting or after before class??? I appreciate the help guys.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if u eat before lifting, ur body goes into lifting mode, not digesting mode. then the food ends up not getting digested for much longer, letting it sit in ur stomach. this isn't too bad unless ur full of really fatty food.

don't lift on a full stomach and don't lift on a "just woke up and completely empty" stomach.

despite what it may seem, the healtiest habits are just to do everything in moderation....until actual lifting time, then u go crazy. :lol:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if your serious about it. I buy bags of chicken breast from aldies (i think that is how its spelled), and its cheap. I boil them and they are fine to leave in the car etc.

When i was really into weight lifting /training in HS this is what I did.

Breakfast: 10 boiled egg whites ,2 pieces of whole wheat toast
Protein Bar
Lunch: Tuna/chicken salad w/ 2 or 3 skim milks
Protein shake when i got home
Dinner Chicken or baked fish
then I usually ate whatever for the rest of the day. you have to cheat once in a while, or you will never keep to the diet.

This is when i wrestled and Played HS football too. I was in good shape then, now I gained like 40lbs since then. I am trying to get back in shape, but who knows. I started jogging lol

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for a lunch? i'd make a lunchmeat sandwhich or something. its getting cold enough here that it might as well be in a fridge... but i think itll be safe for u as well. i would stay away from mayo tho...well i'd stay away from it neway, but it goes bad quickly.

bring protein and mix urself a water shake. carnation instant breakfasts? take vitamins too. good s**t. ur best bet is to just keep ur body burnin'. eat some fruit and raisin bran (or some other cereal) too. if u have a ton of protien and no fiber, ur gonna have a hell of a time trying to s**t.

as far as the evening: eat no later than u need to. ur stomach doesn't really digest all that well when u sleep, so try to eat carbs and fatty things (especially) no later than 8.

just some helpful tips that i've picked up

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lunchmeat high in sodium = fluid retention

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
forgot about that...

ooo, and the grill is ur friend. grill anything that u would otherwise fry or pan-cook. grilled chicken especially, like dank said, cuz its lean and packed with protein. "just whites" are good, cuz they're just protein not so much cholesterol.

ima let dank take over, he knows wut he's doin.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ok, believe it or not, I try to stay away from sweets, and I do pretty good with dinner and lunch (when I do eat it) as far as the eating the meats and whole grains, but what are some other items for the morning/breakfast that will give me enough energy and stuff for the begining of my day???

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if your training that early, surprisingly you need carbs. Carbs are are faster acting for the energy in the morning, if you are lifting that early, protein is longer acting, and takes longer for your body to break down. But you also need some protein. I would say eat a big bowel of oatmeal and a large glass of skim milk.

But yea, white bread is a NO NO. Always stay with whole wheats.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I appreciate it guys, I will see what I can do, I guess I will take a trip to the grocery store when I get done with this project I am working on for school, believe it or not I am still here, but is there anyway for me to like favorite this thread in my account on here so if I have anymore question I can easily find it???