its hard to get rid of.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Stop drinking alcohol and run some more you fat pig!

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol dank why do you have a pic of yourself in a public restroom with no shirt on?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it's in the men's locker room. I don't know about anyone else but it's the last place I would want to me.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its my work's restroom LOL. I get bored at work

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Does anyone use JetFuel or any supplements similar in their lives or workout?
Wondered if they actually help

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
weight loss pills are stupid. Just do some speed

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As a general rule.. most supplements aren't worth a damn.

Exceptions:
A Multivitamin (it's a good safety net if you aren't able to get your RDA of vitamins.)
Protein (whey is fine. Get the cheapest off brand. It's generally all the same s**t.)
Creatine (Make sure you take this as recommended. You have to take certain periods off of this so as not to develop health issues.)

That's it. Leave everything else. If you want to get real technical: you can add in glucosamine to make sure your joints are nice and lubricated from the repetitive motion you'll endure during your workouts.

The more important things are - Your diet, The type of workout you're doing, Taking enough rest (emphasis on this one.) These three things should have more of your attention than anything else.

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
STARTING IMAGE
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 200
Build: I'm 16, I have decently sized arms, I've got a strong build, no gut, thick legs.

STARTING DIET
Breakfast: A bowl of cereal or two eggs.
Mid-Morning: Nothing.
Lunch: Whatever school serves, should probably start eating salad.
Afternoon Snack: LIke a little something when I get home from practice.
Dinner: Usually steak, grilled chicken, pork chops, stuff of that nature.
Late-Night: Nothing.

STARTING ROUTINE
Cardio: I play soccer for my high school and practice everyday for a solid two hours. I'd estimate we run atleast 2 miles.
Weight: Haven't lifted in a while.

GOALS

To have more defined abs, more cuts and veins, and thinner legs.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just thought i bring this thread alive...

I started working out and eating healthy in June 09'

BEFORE: 5'6 @ 224lbs Size 38 waist. i do have a size 40 pants for some reason. 0_o

TODAY: 154lbs @ Size 32 waist.

-----------------------------------------------

MY MOTIVATION:
1. Buying 08' Yamaha R6 in 2010. :D
2. Oh yea not to mention i wanted to make the girl who broke my poor little heart jealous. :P

Who would of thought by losing weight you'll attract the ladies more...lol. i wonder why :D

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty crazy how people look after losing weight. You look like a different person now haha. Congrats on the achievement though.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf did u do?! my ass needs to keep eating healthy i got some ab lifter crap machine ab rocker idk it's name that my mom copped so ive been using that for the past 2 week's. let's hope it work's out, ive got determination.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats man. I have gone from 278 to 238 today since August 28th.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks people....

This is what i do:
I set a realistic goal,: To buy a bike and not look fat on it, lol. Basically i run on the treadmill 45mins everyday except when im outta town @ Home. usually i run twice on the weekends but i havnt done that for a weeks now. then i do as much push ups and sit ups as i can.

I also have an Iron Gym pull up bar in which ive manage to do 2 pullups from dead weight, which ive NEVER NEVER done before. lol. i also lift weights every other day, i have two 25lb dumbbells & a 60lb curl bar. hit that as much as i can.

Eat healthy and often, every two hours. small meals thru out the day. count calories, quit drinking for like months. quit fast food period, except Subway, lol and i eat a burrito every friday @ work from a different fresh Mexican restaurant.

Most important thing i do is drink TONS and TONS of WATER!!! i pee soo much everyday its crazy. lol.

So in a nutshell; exercise regularly, eat healthy & say no to everything else and drink a lot of water. :D

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Most important thing i do is drink TONS and TONS of WATER!!! i pee soo much everyday its crazy. lol.
absolutely correct! yeah sure you do go alot and its annoying @ times but you get used to it. Lots of water is essential

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks people....

This is what i do:
I set a realistic goal,: To buy a bike and not look fat on it, lol. Basically i run on the treadmill 45mins everyday except when im outta town @ Home. usually i run twice on the weekends but i havnt done that for a weeks now. then i do as much push ups and sit ups as i can.

I also have an Iron Gym pull up bar in which ive manage to do 2 pullups from dead weight, which ive NEVER NEVER done before. lol. i also lift weights every other day, i have two 25lb dumbbells & a 60lb curl bar. hit that as much as i can.

Eat healthy and often, every two hours. small meals thru out the day. count calories, quit drinking for like months. quit fast food period, except Subway, lol and i eat a burrito every friday @ work from a different fresh Mexican restaurant.

So in a nutshell; exercise regularly, eat healthy & say no to everything else and drink a lot of water. :D
Very similar to what I have been doing except for the weights thing. I am running for an hr pretty much every day. I need to hit the gym at work occasionally to lift some to break my routine some. Maybe once I get down a little more hit the P90x stuff too.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have started my journey again. I was at 260 in high school my sophomore year and power dieted/worked out for 6 months to the end of my junior year, I got down to about 185 (shown here)

After that, I discovered alcohol shortly into my senior year and long throughout that summer before college. I got to college weighing about 225 (shown here, me on the left)

I got up to about 250 by the end of my first year of college thanks to some timely drinking and lots of fast food (shown here)

Fast forward to recently me weighing the most I've ever weighed, a whopping 325 in October (shown here)

I finally decided enough was enough, even though I can still be active and keep up with my friends in basketball or such sports, I was tired of looking in the mirror everyday. I asked for some help and my personal trainer, which at a steal of $30 a month, is getting me knuckled down. I measure every two weeks and go from there. I started 2 weeks ago today at 315 and weighed in today at 307, 23.8% body fat first measure and 23.2% body fat second measure. I will keep this updated every two weeks to let yall know how my progress is coming. =)

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I actually did myself some harm in getting on the weights, i shot up like 16 lbs because for about 6 months i was just runnin a mile on the treadmill then reaaaally focusing on weights....now im doin a thing where is light weights, high reps and 45 min on an elliptical (bad knee cant run much anymore) Thus far i'm down 15 lbs

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man i need to lose some weight before my wedding next year :(