The Prime'd Bastard

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I do want a B18C1 in a hatch. I'm having mixed feelings though. I kinda wanna just put up with her and get a new radiator support for it. I don't want to back out again like my first car just because of a crash. Not sure.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd save for the teg. if done right they look like sex on wheels :drool: I want to buy one after I pay off my current car

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've seen decent running auto tegs for less than $2500. They definitely sell for less than the ones with 5 speeds.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah but I honestly don't want automatic anymore. I posted a really decent looking auto teg for $1500 on the last page. If I wanna stay auto, I might jump on it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, I was talking to my dad about it, I might do it. Sell some of the parts from this quick and jump on the teg.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, with this hurricane that's gonna rip us all on the east coast a new a*****e, the weather hasn't been good enough to do anything with the whip. I'm so confused on what I want to do with it. I'm not looking to buy another car until I get my license back since I can't drive it anyways. I guess parting it out would be the logical choice, but my mom nnever gave me a straight answer lol. Allstate wouldn't let my mom take my car off the insurance, so I don't know how we're gonna do this. I don't want her to keep paying for a car that will be in pieces.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how can they not let her? i dont see that being possible

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So, with this hurricane that's gonna rip us all on the east coast a new a*****e, the weather hasn't been good enough to do anything with the whip. I'm so confused on what I want to do with it. I'm not looking to buy another car until I get my license back since I can't drive it anyways. I guess parting it out would be the logical choice, but my mom nnever gave me a straight answer lol. Allstate wouldn't let my mom take my car off the insurance, so I don't know how we're gonna do this. I don't want her to keep paying for a car that will be in pieces.

Yea, don't pay the bill, it gets cancelled, if they want proof the car is not on the road tell them they can come by & look for themselves or send them pics, I have had that same issue when my mustang died, I did what is stated above & voila, no more insurance.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, the car runs and is driveable, however its not inspected therefore it is not street legal and the instance company should drop it. I should tell my mom to say that if she calls again.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Well, the car runs and is driveable, however its not inspected therefore it is not street legal and the instance company should drop it. I should tell my mom to say that if she calls again.

Ya i have never had any problem like this and i have dropped a bunch of cars off my insurance. But they cant do that you only have to have insurance on it when ur your driving it like if you put ur car in storage for six months you could cancel it and then put it back on when you get it out.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I tried to tell my mom that, and she's too blonde to call back lol.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol sounds like fun, yeah just call em back and b***h em out. They'll drop the insurance real quick.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, I should get on the phone and do it, but my mom is the only one who can call and she's being stubborn and stupid. Oh well. She can pay for my car that's gonna be in pieces soon. ^_^

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha. I don't know why Allstate said she couldn't. They wouldn't drop my brothers nonrunning crx either.

EG-CX

if the car is going to be destroyed make sure you take off all valuable parts lol espesually if they are hard to find (cargo cover) and others you might be able to save them and sell them at a later date or use them again. i dont care what people say if their is going to be a huricane coming my way i garentee you that i would be sitting outside stripping my car down to a bare shell and have all the parts hidden away.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha. I'm already getting rid of the fenders, hood, distributor, corner lights, and radiator. There's nothing really valuable except for the integra seats and the exhaust.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's y I got gieco lol. Naw but seriously strip that car out. Then put the teg seats in ur room and use em as gaming chairs till u get a new civic lol