The Relationship Thread

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I've been with my girl for 3 years now. When we met I already had 3 kids n she had 1 kid. So together we have 4 kids. She's a find. She treats my kids like there her own. She also let's me be me. The only issue I have is lately she has been talking about marriage and having a baby. I don't believe in getting married. All it is is a peace of paper that cost thousands of dollars. As far as the baby goes I do want another but not till the other 4 r older. There ages are 8,7,6 & 3. The 7yr old one is hers.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been dating this girl for almost 3 years now. Lots of bickering and what not. Every time I want to buy myself something like another car, a shotgun, a camera lens or even a video game she says "you better not buy that before you buy me something"(referring to a ring) It really gets on my nerves, I HATE feeling like I'm being pushed to do something, it just makes me want to do it less and less considering her mom bugs me about it all the time as well. Drives me NUTS!

In my mind, buying a bugeye wx for a daily driver is a LOT more worthwhile then buying a ring for someone who keeps pushing me to buy one.

I could rant FOREVER in this thread, but hate to burden all my fellow club civic buds with the endless bulls*** I deal with., hahah.
f**k that. I honestly hate that. It gives us girls a bad name. If she's so selfish, I'd leave. That's garbage.

I also could rant on that all day. It's a pet peeve of mine.

I've been with my girl for 3 years now. When we met I already had 3 kids n she had 1 kid. So together we have 4 kids. She's a find. She treats my kids like there her own. She also let's me be me. The only issue I have is lately she has been talking about marriage and having a baby. I don't believe in getting married. All it is is a peace of paper that cost thousands of dollars. As far as the baby goes I do want another but not till the other 4 r older. There ages are 8,7,6 & 3. The 7yr old one is hers.

Damn dude. That's gotta be a handful for kids.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
best relationship advice, dont put it on a forum about cars, and young boys.... you will not find the answers you seek. john dont limit yourself to one age range, that is stupid. alex both boys are not worth your time, boys chase you not the other way around. everyone else's problems i didnt read because i dont know you, but thats that.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
best relationship advice, dont put it on a forum about cars, and young boys.... you will not find the answers you seek. john dont limit yourself to one age range, that is stupid. alex both boys are not worth your time, boys chase you not the other way around. everyone else's problems i didnt read because i dont know you, but thats that.
I love you.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
f**k that. I honestly hate that. It gives us girls a bad name. If she's so selfish, I'd leave. That's garbage.

I also could rant on that all day. It's a pet peeve of mine.

Damn dude. That's gotta be a handful for kids.
Yea but I wouldn't change it for the world. If I didn't have so many kids my civic have been in show condition along time ago

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woah that's not how it is. They both are going after me, and awaiting my decision. The ball is in my court and I'm scared to choose :(

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lex why chose.
Because they both have feelings for me. And I wouldn't mind being in a relationship right now but at the same time I'm almost scared to. And if i choose one i lose the other which i really don't want to do. I care about them both.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Third option yo
Go thing I looked autocorrect nearly changed yo to ho, that would've sucked.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lex thats part of growing up. you will hurt someones feelings. no way around it. bet you will hurt someone else that you dont even know about. ie. an interweb crush... i would say there is one your heart wants and one your hormones want. chose the one that makes you really happy, not horny. ;) sex can be taught and learned, but the "clicking" can not. who makes you laugh more?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No thanks, it sounds like you have your hands full already =)

lex thats part of growing up. you will hurt someones feelings. no way around it. bet you will hurt someone else that you dont even know about. ie. an interweb crush... i would say there is one your heart wants and one your hormones want. chose the one that makes you really happy, not horny. ;) sex can be taught and learned, but the "clicking" can not. who makes you laugh more?
What do you mean interweb crush...?

They both do. They both are succesful. One has a goob job and two went to school and has a good job starting in his career. They both have a great sense of humor, have good relationships with their families, both share passions with me and appreciate the passions that I have, they both have huge hearts, they both like me for me no matter how weird I am. The problem is one I have been talking to for a year and still haven't been sure about dating. We get along amazingly, however he's not my "type" if you will. But he's someone that if I were to date him it would be very, very long term. Like almost settling down. I feel too young for that serious of a relationship. When I'm around him, he makes me laugh no matter what, but I don't feel as romatically attracted to him as two. And he have a history but we've never ever been physical. But if I were to lose one I don't know what I would do.
Two just came along recently. And immediately when we started talking I almost couldn't stop thinking about him. I wasn't looking for anything at all and neither was he. But we started talking and we share the same feelings. He gives me butterflies and my parents love him (they also love the other one too, but they understand how I feel about him). He's a goofball just like me, however he's a VW kid ;) But I find myself more attracted to him. He also makes me really happy, it's not just lust. He does cute little things for me just because (as one also does) and makes me feel better when I'm upset (as one also does).
They both know about eachother, and the situation and know how hard it is on me. They both tell me the exact same thing. "Just be happy, don't worry about hurting someone". But that's so hard to do.

Sorry for the novel.... :oops:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Leave it to a woman to write a f**king book :roll:

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Tie your self up one night invite 1 over next night do the same. Which ever one does the best go for him.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you are not ready to settle down then there is your answer. sounds like he can handle the crush as he has been in this situation before with you i am sure. hes always second place. the interwebz crush is that kid who keeps posting on here about being option three who ever he is... but here is a real situation for you. if you are not ready to settle down, why choose. just dont commit to anything. no need you are young, pretty and both guys from what you are saying will respect you doing what you want. they said whatever makes you happy. take a clutch of boys under your wing, one for every night. timing is EVERYTHING if you do not think that you are ready for the seriousness of boy1 then stay clear of him...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you are not ready to settle down then there is your answer. sounds like he can handle the crush as he has been in this situation before with you i am sure. hes always second place. the interwebz crush is that kid who keeps posting on here about being option three who ever he is... but here is a real situation for you. if you are not ready to settle down, why choose. just dont commit to anything. no need you are young, pretty and both guys from what you are saying will respect you doing what you want. they said whatever makes you happy. take a clutch of boys under your wing, one for every night. timing is EVERYTHING if you do not think that you are ready for the seriousness of boy1 then stay clear of him...
Yeah. It's just hard because 1 has been around when I've seen other guys, but they never got as serious as 2 is. And I care about 1's feelings so much that I kind of stopped looking for relationships, even when I kind of wanted one.
I want to be with 2 so bad, but I just am scared of what will happen. 1 says he will just have to step back and "get over me", but I'm scared I'll really lose him. But I do want him to be happy. I'm just being selfish.