jesus christ took a sh it in my cherrios... mind blowing right there

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2nd weekend in a row my wife/w/e she wants to call herself is goin out to a bar with her friends . Prolly wont come home tonight either .... She's treating me 10 x more cold now that she has told me her feelings about me. It's like hey now I can be a complete b****. I feel like I deserve better than this...

She's treating me like I've f**ked 40 girls in our bed while she's out.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, f**k that s**t. You DO deserve to be treated better! You deserve to be happy! You're going through a tough spot and rather than trying to save your marriage she's out partying? No. f**k that. That's absolutely ridiculous. If she doesn't care enough to try and work things out then I would just start to focus on you and only you. I know it sounds selfish but if she's made her decision then that's on her. Life is too precious to spend it depressed trying to pick up the pieces with someone that treats you like dirt. I don't know enough about your situation to offer really really solid advice but based off of what you've posted, that's my advice. I hate this for you. Because from what you've said you're trying everything you can to fix all of the "issues" that she had problems with and she's just leaving you to rot? Not giving a s**t? That's not love man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2nd weekend in a row my wife/w/e she wants to call herself is goin out to a bar with her friends . Prolly wont come home tonight either .... She's treating me 10 x more cold now that she has told me her feelings about me. It's like hey now I can be a complete b****. I feel like I deserve better than this...

She's treating me like I've f***ed 40 girls in our bed while she's out.
Then leave her. If she did what she did to you, and after you're actually trying to better yourself she's being a selfish b***h than I would dip.

I understand, easier said than done though.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
trust is EARNED... it wont be overnight, not saying you treated her wrong, but you need to let her know she is the most important woman in your life, even if its too late, you have a kid, show her how much she means... but talk is cheap.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

i know the problem is with her not coming home, But do you have a problem with her going out by her self? Does she let you know she ain't coming home?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

is it too soon to ask for her number? she sounds like prime one night stand material

who owns the house? just put her s*** in a storage container and lock her ass out if you do. if she owns it then take your s*** and leave. serve her the divorce papers in the mail.
trust is EARNED... it wont be overnight, not saying you treated her wrong, but you need to let her know she is the most important woman in your life.
adding that line to the playbook. high five.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why is she still with you?

if you can answer that maybe you can then figure out what you are going to do.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s*** Juice! I haven't seen you post in a minute.
yeah in school for engineering and working mon-fri. s*** sucks half my life away lol

And s**t Gary i'm sorry to hear about this s**t. Not gonna pretend like I know what to do especially since you guys got a kid, but i'm there for ya man.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah in school for engineering and working mon-fri. s**t sucks half my life away lol
Well it's good to see you're still around. Hell, I barely see you around Facebook too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So it all ended bitterly this morning when I woke up . I had that feeling again that she was still up to something , sure enough she was still texting this guy and not even trying I work on things. I've been trying to be better doin things out of kindness even started reading a book trying to make this work. And she just isn't having it. She would rather waste a marriage cause she felt like I didn't give her enough love . It's still no reason to break a mans heart, not only break but shatter. Anyways I left this morning cause I couldn't take sitting there while she acts like she did nothing wrong. f**k that I deserve better than her anyways even if that mean I live by my self for the rest of my life..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That sucks Gary. You deserve better. Just sucks about the little one...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know I don't know the feeling you have, but I know how it feels to have your heart broken by someone you cared so much about. I hope all goes well for you Gary. Keep your chin up and you're better off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So it all ended bitterly this morning when I woke up . I had that feeling again that she was still up to something , sure enough she was still texting this guy and not even trying I work on things. I've been trying to be better doin things out of kindness even started reading a book trying to make this work. And she just isn't having it. She would rather waste a marriage cause she felt like I didn't give her enough love . It's still no reason to break a mans heart, not only break but shatter. Anyways I left this morning cause I couldn't take sitting there while she acts like she did nothing wrong. f*** that I deserve better than her anyways even if that mean I live by my self for the rest of my life..
i hope there are no hard feelings lingering from my earlier comments. But I do genuinely hope you find true happiness one day in whatever form that may be.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're a good dude Gary, I'm sure there are plenty of women out there that would love to be with you. Sorry you're having to go through this but you'll be better off without that b***h dragging you down. But yeah like Chris said it does suck for the little one :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
edit - This isn't the what are you doing thread LOL.

i hope there are no hard feelings lingering from my earlier comments. But I do genuinely hope you find true happiness one day in whatever form that may be.
I think the world is coming to an end....

But yeah Gary, f**k that. You do deserve better. Keep your head up.

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: somebody hacked cookies account