The Relationship Thread

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gf is coming over tonight, says she has picked out the perfect outfit that goes with her new v/s bra/panties. -drools-
Wheres the f**ken pics?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gf is coming over tonight, says she has picked out the perfect outfit that goes with her new v/s bra/panties. -drools-
Until you find out that it's a vinyl gimp suit, and she has a strap on for you :ghey: TIME TO RUN

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Until you find out that it's a vinyl gimp suit, and she has a strap on for you :ghey: TIME TO RUN
What's wrong with that?

Sent from my Note 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jermee

Registered VIP
Post coming within the next couple hours to recapture Houston weekend trip with the girl that I like who lives 200 miles away in lake Charles (south Louisiana) and I live in north Louisiana. Still driving home.

Sent from your moms house.

Jermee

Registered VIP
Now that I'm home. This Memorial Day weekend I packed up and headed for Houston for a car show (all team bash). I took the scenic route to pick I've been talking to since October I've had feelings for the girl for some time but have tried not to let it get too serious because she lives 300 miles away. After spending the weekend with her I've just fallen head over heels for her. It was perfect. I enjoyed every second that I was with her I haven't ever been with a girl that has made me feel this good. Best part is..we didn't hook up which was fantastic because I've said on here before that I wouldn't date a girl that's that easy. I was literately in tears after I had to leave her this weekend, Because I'm not for sure when the next time ill see her is (I'm not one to get this emotional over women)We've played with the idea of her moving up here and staying with me which after this weekend I must say that seeing her every day would make me extremely happy.

It's just crazy because I don't get this way towards any girl I've ever been with. I'm hoping everything goes right in the next couple of weeks and she's able to move up here with me.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Now that I'm home. This Memorial Day weekend I packed up and headed for Houston for a car show (all team bash). I took the scenic route to pick I've been talking to since October I've had feelings for the girl for some time but have tried not to let it get too serious because she lives 300 miles away. After spending the weekend with her I've just fallen head over heels for her. It was perfect. I enjoyed every second that I was with her I haven't ever been with a girl that has made me feel this good. Best part is..we didn't hook up which was fantastic because I've said on here before that I wouldn't date a girl that's that easy. I was literately in tears after I had to leave her this weekend, Because I'm not for sure when the next time ill see her is (I'm not one to get this emotional over women) i was also a bit teared Up on our drive back to lake charles but i just blamed it on allergies. We've played with the idea of her moving up here and staying with me which after this weekend I must say that seeing her every day would make me extremely happy.

It's just crazy because I don't get this way towards any girl I've ever been with. I'm hoping everything goes right in the next couple of weeks and she's able to move up here with me.

man me and you are in the same boat right now, i have a woman i feel the same way about, we have been together a few weeks now, and last night she told me she loved me,its an amazing feeling when you get a girl to love you.i almost passed out. Love is great when you find one thats worth it man, makes you realize not all chicks are f***ing scumbags and there are still decent ones still out there.

Jermee

Registered VIP
man me and you are in the same boat right now, i have a woman i feel the same way about, we have been together a few weeks now, and last night she told me she loved me,its an amazing feeling when you get a girl to love you.i almost passed out. Love is great when you find one thats worth it man, makes you realize not all chicks are f***ing scumbags and there are still decent ones still out there.
I'm not going to go so far as to say I love her yet but it's definitely a crazy feeling that I've never had In any relationship I've been in. But this girl makes me feel on top of the world when I'm with her. It really sucks being back in my city without her.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if shes that cool and you feel that way, its gonna happen man. believe me