young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had an ex burn my jacket and send me
A video of it when she ran into me at a party and I made out with another girl a month after we broke up. We only dated for two months! Lol

Bitches be crazy :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It upsets me if its like just after a break up but if its like a couple months after I could care less. One of my exs is a straight hoe. Sleeps with just about anyone with a decent car that's In the car scene...I just laugh at her now.

Sent from your moms house.
That happened to me the first time me and my ex broke up. She f**ked this kid like three days later. Same kid she cheated on me with last weekend. That's okay, I f**ked her this morning lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That happened to me the first time me and my ex broke up. She f**ked this kid like three days later. Same kid she cheated on me with last weekend. That's okay, I f**ked her this morning lol

Wait wut

Jermee

Registered VIP
My ex took it to a whole new level. After we broke up, I was kind of with another girl and the girl turned out to be bi (I didn't know this till after we split it off) the only reason I found out is because my ex (who I dated for like a year and a half and is straight) started dating her for like a couple weeks. To this days ex tries to get all buddy buddy with girls I date or have dated. She has mental problems that have developed I believe.

Jermee

Registered VIP
I had an ex burn my jacket and send me
A video of it when she ran into me at a party and I made out with another girl a month after we broke up. We only dated for two months! Lol

Bitches be crazy :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wooooow

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It upsets me if its like just after a break up but if its like a couple months after I could care less. One of my exs is a straight hoe. Sleeps with just about anyone with a decent car that's In the car scene...I just laugh at her now.

How bout hookin me up with them digits...

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy s**t, I have some catching up to do!

what would you rank this photo out of 10?

Natalie Portman can do no wrong, 10! She was a f**kin' 10 with a shaved head!

see its a great scale, i could write a book on it. but a tad bit of advice for you youngins. NEVER answer the question when a girl asks EVER.... sorry lex.
THIS. THIS.

Tom. You remind me of the guy that wrote i hope they serve beer in hell
Ahh Tucker Max. That dude was such a d**k, but he was just uber real.

lol chris i never read the book. i assume its a fine sir who has a very warped and twisted view on the world?
Read it. It's amazing.

Tom you basically are.
And awww come on. I won't be offended. Now that I am educated on your system.
This is a trick question...

well more ruckus last night. ponies are stacking up again.

here is a fun one to ponder... why do guys get upset if you sleep with their ex?
I gotta admit, I get a bit bent out of shape if one of my friends bangs my ex. Kinda makes me think that my friend was just trying to sabotage our relationship the whole time to bang the chick.

LAWL

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
My ex took it to a whole new level. After we broke up, I was kind of with another girl and the girl turned out to be bi (I didn't know this till after we split it off) the only reason I found out is because my ex (who I dated for like a year and a half and is straight) started dating her for like a couple weeks. To this days ex tries to get all buddy buddy with girls I date or have dated. She has mental problems that have developed I believe.

I will be your friend and take care of this problem just let me know.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i have run into a case where a tertiary friend who i dont really see broke up with a pony about a year ago. i got into her pants a few weeks back and now he is UBER pissed off, and for me i just dont see the reasoning behind it. can someone explain to me not using the answer "guy code"... or "classless" because i dont really understand guy code and its by no means classless... i think its a huge complement to the other guy like fu ck yeah you were banging a pony that i find sexy, bravo to you for having high standards. he however does not see it that way. i have found out i am like catnip to younger ladies, they seem to go gaga around me lately. its really funny to see this happen.

Jermee

Registered VIP
It's just something I don't do and hate when somebody does it to me.

i have found out i am like catnip to younger ladies, they seem to go gaga around me lately. its really funny to see this happen.
Don't go to jail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i have run into a case where a tertiary friend who i dont really see broke up with a pony about a year ago. i got into her pants a few weeks back and now he is UBER pissed off, and for me i just dont see the reasoning behind it. can someone explain to me not using the answer "guy code"... or "classless" because i dont really understand guy code and its by no means classless... i think its a huge complement to the other guy like fu ck yeah you were banging a pony that i find sexy, bravo to you for having high standards. he however does not see it that way. i have found out i am like catnip to younger ladies, they seem to go gaga around me lately. its really funny to see this happen.
You did the right thing there buddy, keep up the good work.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No offense to Alex and any other girl that's on this board, but f**king woman, are annoying and stupid.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No offense to Alex and any other girl that's on this board, but f***ing woman, are annoying and stupid.

None taken. I definitely can fall under that category :lol:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:roll: Lame....

What am I going to do? Not talk to you on the internet? OH NO.:shock:
I was referring to the question in general, not to you in particular lol.

No offense to Alex and any other girl that's on this board, but f***ing woman, are annoying and stupid.

Women can be crazy. Some of the stupid s**t I've had girls do just astounds me (faking seizures, lying for 8 months, while f**king other dudes, lying about their age, trying to f**king RAPE ME WHILE DRUNK).