10+ Year Member
Just funnin! I love g35s!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i assumed you were funning me, ;) getting me some new nasty bits for this car in the next week or so. should be nice. bbs, ings+1 nismo all in the works. tint and some dropage, works bell paddle shifter and bingo presto done.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks vic! you got it right. update coming, christmas was yummy. i got some function form type II i think we are installing tonight, pics to come =)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

2 inch or so drop on function form type II still a lot of low left in these coilovers, i am a fan of how they ride too, pretty solid, doesnt take away from the cars feel, not like riding on some DUNKED cars. a proper photo shoot to come, just wanted to share some teaser pic-ness with you kiddos.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I LOVE g35's. Looks great man! I'm hoping to look into getting one once I graduate and pay off some school loans lol. How's she drive and whatnot?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you gots to debage that grill or get a different one

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell ya!

But wheres all the other goodies u talked about?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I LOVE g35's. Looks great man! I'm hoping to look into getting one once I graduate and pay off some school loans lol. How's she drive and whatnot?
now that its dropped it handles a lot better. way less body roll, fun to try and break it loose, but much more stable.
you gots to debage that grill or get a different one
i thought about a different grill but the problem is that the jdm one leaves a big hole in the front end, it doesnt flow very well, and you can see all the hood latch and "stuff". and if you debadge it there is a hole where mt. fugi would go.
Hell ya!

But wheres all the other goodies u talked about?
lip got busted the other night, :???: so now i am trying to get a hold of an oem one, less of a drop and it looks solid. rims are off right now due to lack of alignment, and winter time.
I wanna see some nissan badges yo!
i dont know how i feel about replacing the badges with nissan ones, i have tossed the idea around but at the end of the day i would have to change a lot on the car, the steering wheel has a infiniti badge, the clock, the floor mats the trunk mat.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
arg went to go check out some parts today from a local craigslist ad, and they were nothing like what he described. :-/

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know, i think tomorrow i am placing an order that should make vic happy ;) its rhymes with durks hell, and its a works bell paddle shifter =)... making an auto much more enjoyable. sold my stock suspension today for $125 and have the teins up for sale now, should come out with some cash to fund a few small treats like a new lip, and diffuser

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

finger got a little excited and jumped into shot, say hi to my finger =)

so my ings+1 lip died a few months back, and this little gem popped up and i couldnt resist. gialla lip mmmmmmmmm
again iphone 3g old ass camera one day i will get my car detailed and take some more fun shots, until then you geta dirty car and durty updates

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Iphone cameras suck! I hate mine!

But fûck(haha i said buttfück) the car looks amazing!