The Walking Dead

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Seems like the story line is getting more interesting on this farm...

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all i have to say his daryl is the luckiest MF alive after last episode!!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm surprised Shane has made it this far along.

Mern

Come at me bro.
just watched 2 episodes to get back in the loop good thing daryls tough as nails haha

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Daryl seems like a good guy at heart, him hallucinating about his brother hopefully has not changed that, can't wait to see him tear in to Andrea for almost killing him.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like Daryl. What he did for Carol with the flower and the story was a huge thing, and really showed what the character is like on the inside.

Also, the hallucinating was odd. If you read into it, it was him basically telling his brother 'f**k you. You never did s**t for me. I'm on my own as always.'

I've gone from seeing him as a 'Aw f**k. It's Daryl.' to 'Where the f**k is Daryl to save the damn day?'

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Daryl needs more arrows, nice stealth way to kill the walkers, they need more weapons like that for close range. Waiting to see what happens with the barn, lot of walkers in there.

emerican

Registered VIP
Me either
It is still so naive that the old man is holding them for whenever a cure may pop up lol.

copyCORRECT

The series is just getting started. I read the comics as they come out and am up to date with it all. The series right now is in the begining of chapter two, and the comics are on fifteen.

Some things are different, but its understandable as to why they did them. For example, Shane was dead by the time they left their first camp where Amy and Jim died, but for a series his character makes things a bit more interesting. They never went to CDC in the comic, and Merle, Darryl, and T-Dog are original characters not included in the comics.

I have faith in the series. The character development for some is already an entertaining aspect.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was left with the feeling of wanting more, one more episode till February & I hope it's a good one.