The Walking Dead

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sure let me set it up & I'll post the info.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The files are .cbz or .cbr so find a reader that does both, I read them on my iPad with Icomic reader but Android devices have good readers too, lot for pc & Mac.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anyone who wants in on the comics pm me your email so I can add you in my Dropbox account to share it, it will send you an invite for Dropbox.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok three new books uploaded today, 92-94, I also pm'd you guys who are on my Dropbox share list, anyone else want in pm me your email so I can add you.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh & for the pc or Mac Comical is a free reader for .cbz & .cbr comic formats.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Invites sent & you can do the viewer from there on you pc so you don't have to go looking for it.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea the last few shows were intense, can't wait for next season, Michonne baby!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I downloaded all the comics this morning. Thanks man! Ill have to load them on my phone sometime. 1.2 GB of awesome.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I downloaded all the comics this morning. Thanks man! Ill have to load them on my phone sometime. 1.2 GB of awesome.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Were you able to put them on your phone? I wasn't.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You have to install Dropbox on your phone then a comic reader the reads both cbz & cbr files in order to read them on your phone, google the apps available for your phone.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have to install Dropbox on your phone then a comic reader the reads both cbz & cbr files in order to read them on your phone, google the apps available for your phone.
I did that, neither worked. It downloaded but won't open. I've been having issues w/ the phone, and it will only run on 3G currently. It barely makes phone calls ATM. This phone is designed to run on 4G LTE. I need to go into Verizon and see what's going on. I THINK there's another update coming out but I haven't checked.