The Whip :) ((((constantly updated))))) 01 LX

02_EP3_<3

So i've been snoopin around cc for awhiile and I figured i might as well post up my ride. I used to have an EP3 but long story short, a man ran a redlight, tboned me, no more EP3. With the insurance check I purchased this civic, an 01 LX with only 78,XXX miles. I'm planning on constantly updating with pictures so stay tuned!

Just a little heads up, I'm beginning to piece together my suspension =) Check page 3 for my idea. Thanks for lookin.

So Far:
-Alpine CDA-105 head unit
-Greddy Shift Knob (+50 hp :P)
-Buddy Club P1 SF wheels 15X6.5
-Sumitomo rubbers 215/60/15
-Works red lug nuts
- Full Magnaflow catback 2.25 inch piping with 4 inch tip (welded)
-removed mud flaps
-DIY debadge
-6k hid fog lights
-"Type-R" Grill delete
--Red Honda Badge
-10" Bazooka Tube self powered subwoofer
-DIY black out headlights

Enjoy!

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

No mud flaps

Week 4

New exhaust! Magnaflow full catback 2.25 piping w/ 4 inch tip

The new foggies, and my buddies RSX, plus my type r grill delete

Week 5

Emblem and sub came in.

Week 8

Black out DIY headlights.

:word:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
needs a drop somthing serious

02_EP3_<3

yeah, im just waitin til the summer because of the speed bumps at school. And so i can get enough money for some decent coilovers

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bet u miss the ep3...

i never saw it, and i miss it..

welcome to CC

02_EP3_<3

update-ish: ordered red honda badge. woot woot! it might be a little played out but i like it =)

and removed the mudflaps. looked weird at first but i think i'm diggin it.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I dont see any pictures of the red badge. And you are going to be extremely disappointed with the total lack of aftermarket support. I know I am. There are SOOOOOO much more parts out there for a GSR and an EP3. Theres nothing for this, unless you still had access to your old EP3 and you swapped in the drivetrain and rear brake setup.......

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Which ebay intake/filter are you getting? Mind linking me?

On topic: Looks like a good start, got some good mods to start off on!

02_EP3_<3

thanks and im not sure about the ebay, I'm gettin it from a friend. ill let you know when he finds it.

02_EP3_<3

I dont see any pictures of the red badge. And you are going to be extremely disappointed with the total lack of aftermarket support. I know I am. There are SOOOOOO much more parts out there for a GSR and an EP3. Theres nothing for this, unless you still had access to your old EP3 and you swapped in the drivetrain and rear brake setup.......
I "ordered" the badges but ill take pictures when i recieve them. And yeah i know the support isn't great but i like the car so im fine.

02_EP3_<3

UPDATE The exhaust came in yesterday and I should be intalling it today so i will have pics of the full peice and install later today.