The Whip :) ((((constantly updated))))) 01 LX

02_EP3_<3

Thanks guys =) Heres a pic before install, and im about to go out now to start so wish me luck. Here's the goodies

02_EP3_<3

The final product. Everything went smooth, even though getting the stock exhaust off was a BIOTCH. but no complaints. The sound is really nice, not too loud, good deep tone and beautiful when you get into it. Maybe its just me but i think i can feel better throttle response as well. Enjoy! =)

02_EP3_<3

I just got the 6k hid fog lights in and installed so heres some pics. i also installed a type r grill but it's kinda hard to notice. Enjoy!

d16y7 98 dx

d16y7 98 dx
real nice. i love 7th gens they're by far my favorite. i would of bought one if insurance wasnt so high on them since im only 16. for now i have a 98 dx but in the future i plan on getting one of these. its lookin really good so far man.

02_EP3_<3

UPDATE

The subwoofer that was damaged in the crash is being replaced by Bazooka free of charge! I just sent it back so I'm expecting it here in the next week or two. It's a 10" Bazooka Tube, selfpowered which will be matched with my alpine CDA-105 head unit. You could go as far as to say im STOKED.

02_EP3_<3

What's up guys? I just started my job back at Outback Steakhouse and I'm beginning to piece together my suspension. My plan is basically ground control sleeves, tokico blues and a camber kit front and rear. I honestly have no idea what to look for in a camber kit. Any suggestions? The drop will probably be 2" give or take. Thanks guys!

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Even tho I like the older Civics better. I REALY like yours. You did it right :thumbs up

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What's up guys? I just started my job back at Outback Steakhouse and I'm beginning to piece together my suspension. My plan is basically ground control sleeves, tokico blues and a camber kit front and rear. I honestly have no idea what to look for in a camber kit. Any suggestions? The drop will probably be 2" give or take. Thanks guys!
Using Blue's with GC coil sleeves is a no no. Get KYG AGX's, Tokico Illuminas or Koni Yellows. Just save up a little more. You will not regret getting good shocks to go with good coil sleeves.

And you don't need a camber kit unless you want them for suspension tuning and what not. All you need to do is get an alignment after lowering and setting the ride height you want.

02_EP3_<3

Even tho I like the older Civics better. I REALY like yours. You did it right :thumbs up
Thanks a lot man =)

looks good! keep us updated on your future upgrades!!
Thanks and don't worry i will

thanks brother
Using Blue's with GC coil sleeves is a no no. Get KYG AGX's, Tokico Illuminas or Koni Yellows. Just save up a little more. You will not regret getting good shocks to go with good coil sleeves.

And you don't need a camber kit unless you want them for suspension tuning and what not. All you need to do is get an alignment after lowering and setting the ride height you want.
Thanks for the advice and if you feel that I won't need a camber kit then I definitely am going to invest in some good shocks. I think i'll probably end up going with the D-Specs but i'm open to advice. Thanks again!

CDubs

Registered VIP
if you are going to go coilsleeves y not just get a full set, im about to order my form and function type 1 from meng motorosports on here for under 600..just a thought for you if you are interested

02_EP3_<3

^ i would but the only price similar full coilovers compared to my planned setup are the skunk2's which i have heard have a roughhh ride. Thanks for the input though! (I can't find f&f type 1's for the 7th gen coupes, if you can show me haha)

CDubs

Registered VIP
good call, i was thinking you had a 2000 LX...no idea why then noticed its an 01