The white Si is back, new pics,

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i finally got some new pics of my car, I got the hood and front bumper repainted to match the car as it was way off before. The other stock bumper was a cheap replacement the body shop used and i took him the original to get it fixed and repainted. About the only thing really new on the car is the wheels, 17'' konig holes and i finally got my totalflow intake installed. Oh yeah and i got reed of those ugly ass altezzas too. I post more pics once i get some good light and the seenory(misspell i am sure)

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
iz sexy. love the hood man. beautiful

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All the vaccum lines may seem alittle messy looking right now but i plan on cleaning it up, i used a vaccum manifold that i bought from Siracer on clubsi, so wouldnt have so many holes to drill, just one for the brake booster and one for a vaccum source.

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn like i posted before, theres no lip kit here. All factoy, the cars a 2000 Si, it was just painted pearl white., But thanks for the comments though.Guess i should post pics of the front and rear dics too.

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
see the engine bays still electon blue, damn the guy that painted it but thats ok, cause everythings getting resprayed the right way soon cadillac pearl.

VTEC2nr

Registered Cockbite
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great man...do something about that valve cover though...Thumbs up!

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice to see some originality with the hood

:thumbs up

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ghostsi
see the engine bays still electon blue, damn the guy that painted it but thats ok, cause everythings getting resprayed the right way soon cadillac pearl.
Yeah i know the valve covers f**ked, i got to take it off and put the original one one so i can get my painter to powercoat it.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Dakkon
nice to see some originality with the hood

:thumbs up
YEa man, it looks good, I'm planning on doing the same thing once i get a cf hood lol....really tho 8)
Did you design the pa int on the hood or did the shop or did you tell them something or what? I've never had my car painted before so I don't know what to do, lil help plz.

needboost

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty clean ride man. btw, totally feelin those wheels man. are they as light as people say they are? when you said powercoat, did you mean powdercoat? just curious.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HEY! so how do you like that new IM?? you were suppose to do a write up on that when you installed it, did i miss it :?:

how are the gains, significant?

clean pix... although i personally think you should still take the white off the CF hood

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i don't really like the hood all that much.. but the rest of the car looks nice

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
HEY! so how do you like that new IM?? you were suppose to do a write up on that when you installed it, did i miss it :?:

how are the gains, significant?

clean pix... although i personally think you should still take the white off the CF hood
yes tell us i wanna know about the gains!

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well were to start agian. Well as far as the hood goes, i had the idea to paint the hood that way from the start and then i saw a civic hatch in a issue of import tuner that had the same idea that i was looking for. So i went to my painter that got me the CF hood thanks to some a*****e that kind of hit my car head on but only did minor damage which needed the hood to be replaced so once i had the idea and had a picture of what someone else had done, not that i was trying to be a copy cat or anything just we had the same ideas. I just think that the paint on the hood sets the car apart from other civics with CF hoods that are just plain CF, not that anythings bad like that i just wanted my own originality to my car. Actually i looking at getting a CF trunk lid and having the same skeem painted on that, i just need to make a drawning of it to give me a idea of what it would look like. Cause once its painted theres no going back.

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess i do a little write up on the intake manifold here or should i post it on the NA fourm so others can see. Let me know cause i dont want to have to write it again. I post the pics on the NA fourm if that what i should do. Really the intake manifold is great for NA and forced induction since the shorter runners increase throttle response. I know for sure that my RPMs are moving alot faster than what they were before. Also from what guess you could say sithorsepower(lol) the car pulls harder in my mid to higher range in the powerband. I cant verify right now what the gains are, i know that totalflowproducts say it makes 20hp and 20ftlbs of torq over stock. I can diffently feel a differance in airflow coming into the car, the hole set up is engineered to allow a more direct flow oaf air per cylinder since the throttle body is set up in the middle like a reverse 4-1 setup(put to me by someone else as to what it looks like).