The white Si is back, new pics,

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats koo about your hood, i was just stating my opinion..

but yeah do a write up and some pics in the engine tech forum if u can =)

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it......always wanted to paint mine Championship White

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More pics i just took, the colors cadillac lexus pearl white, i going to be repainting the whole car agian just Escalade pearl white soon the right way.

b16asi226

The East Coast Kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nice, cant wait to get back and see it in person. and as everyone else has said, the hood is killer.

nellorific

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the hood is sick in its own sense. really original. ive seen some hooked up cars with the pearl white paint job (excalade) with the white and black thing going on and they look sweet dude. yer car is tight, props. ever thing about simple black housing headlights/clear reflectors? would loook nice on yer car, and maybe painting yer lip black would help out with the scheme. just some opinions

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look very nice and clean. The hood look very special. Do you have any pic of the interior???

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well for right now the interior pretty much stock, Only the stereo system is changed, i have a nice setup but not to much to weigh me down, everything sounds good so thats all i want, i not into the whole TV thing in the car, yeah i have a 12in sub, but easily removeable for race day. Oh yeah i have a racing baby car seat for my son, lol. I looking to bring the interior up to par here soon, i just havent made my mind on what i want and i want it clean, everything matching and not to much over kill like i see alot of other people doing. Once i have the turbo installed ofcourse i have a gauge set up going also. I just want everything to be functional user freindly not just there to look good. Well one thing the VAFC is mounted in the glove boxs, keeps everything clean and not to tacky you know, also keeps stealing eyes from wondering what else they could find.

DADDYMAX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car man! I like your hood. I want to paint mine white! check my ride out!