THEDARKONE"S Cheap Build Thread

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Good luck on the test bro. 2 hands on the wheel! Good progress so far. Im younger than you and if I can somewhat fund my car slowly but surely, then you can too! Go find a job after you get your license and you're set. =)

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awesome job so far homie, I know how it is on a budget, I work full time and help with bills at home and still don't know where the money goes. I'm getting a 2nd job though to put toward my build fund so I should be working 78 hours a week. Hopefully then I can get stuff rolling again! Subscribed dood!

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Timeing and ignition more updates on tuesday

thanks for looking :hi:

oh and bye the way my car is not starting the fuel pump does not prime i have changed the main relay so yea idk what it can be some time this weekend hophaly i will check if my fuel pump is getting the 12 volts (;

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome job so far homie, I know how it is on a budget, I work full time and help with bills at home and still don't know where the money goes. I'm getting a 2nd job though to put toward my build fund so I should be working 78 hours a week. Hopefully then I can get stuff rolling again! Subscribed dood!
That should help ya get some s**t done!

I like to see people that arent scared to work.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Good luck with your license test man. Really watch your speed. I failed for going 28 in a 25 my first time haha

Looks like you've got quite a nice collection of tools started there and your classes look like a bunch of fun.
yea thanks yea you can say that :D

Good luck on the test bro. 2 hands on the wheel! Good progress so far. Im younger than you and if I can somewhat fund my car slowly but surely, then you can too! Go find a job after you get your license and you're set. =)
yea 2 hands since were both young wear do you work at?

ima start to sell my body (:

thanks dude ima go look for a job this week i got my resume and everything but i want to go in person(:

Whats that motor for?
its the 350 that we have been rebuilding i guess they want it for showcase and stuff in 2 weeks we are supose to dress fancy and present it and stuff :D

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice man I would love to have a free class like this.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Nice man I would love to have a free class like this.
yea you can say that im lucky everyone in the auto 103 class is 18 or they are past high school im a young blood >.<

well my car does not want to start i cant hear the fuel pump prime i replaced the main realy already so i was going to check power to the fuel pump and this happen easy fix and there 20 bucks at auto zone but damn this car is a f**ken lemon

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
well well look how fast i fixed this

oh and it was 11.8 but then it droped because i was taking a long time to take a pic lol

you can see the fuel pump cap this sounds dumb bu8t i dont think my car has gas -.-

JGvtec

The names Jordan
If you cant hear the fuel pump prime try hitting it on top with a hamper not hard but just some taps. Sometime the motors get stuck.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
If you cant hear the fuel pump prime try hitting it on top with a hamper not hard but just some taps. Sometime the motors get stuck.
ok i messed up with the yellow wiers so i rechecked it 3 times and in those 3 times it read o volts

so THE FUEL PUMP HAS NO POWER

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
UPDATE IT ended up being the main relay i just switched it out with another one a had laying around and works fine

now i have a new problem ill post a video when i get home -,-