THEDARKONE"S Cheap Build Thread

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good dude. Even when you don't have a lot of money you can always tidy things up.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
^^ yea(:

well theres a trade offer tell me what you guys think...

my: ebay mugen lip and ebay type r grill for

His: oem civic EX grill

i want to soo bad!! but idk if i should it seems like a good deal to me trade fake for real ;)

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The OEM pedals are tiny. I changed mine out to a bigger set and it made a big difference in feel. I don't know, the OEM pedals are a constant reminder of cheapness to me.. :what:

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you are willing to wait, you could probably sell your lip and grill for like $50 and find an OEM grill elsewhere for less than $50 or ask him to throw in cash, because he probably thinks the OEM grill isn't worth anything.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
If you are willing to wait, you could probably sell your lip and grill for like $50 and find an OEM grill elsewhere for less than $50 or ask him to throw in cash, because he probably thinks the OEM grill isn't worth anything.
i seen them on ebay for 60 :o

how much more cash? like 10 bucks?

he knows that my lip and grill are ebay

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
I would tell him that you do an even swap for the grills and $25 more for the lip.
well ended up selling the fake gay lip for 20(:

went to the junk yard and stole some stuff "pockets aint empty"

i picked up on 2 main realys just in case 1 did not work

in other honda news they hit my mom she was on the street and a lady came out of her driveway fast ass f***

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow that sucks about your moms car. But at least your doing what you need to lol.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
well this build is going no wear for now!(:

well i go to the Automotive school its sepret from high school and im the youngest there im 17 the oldest guy is 27 and he has 2 kids:o we take ASC test too this November i have a brake one! best of all its free and only 13 people are in it im the only one in my high school who goes to it! :D

this engine was bending pushrods because the spring could not push the valve down

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Congrats on the auto school dude! Man that engine sure is nasty looking haha

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Congrats on the auto school dude! Man that engine sure is nasty looking haha
Thanks iv been going for just about a year but since there is nothing on this build id just thought id share. I go on Tuesday and Thursdays! ill just post pics of this every Tuesdays and Thursdays :cool:

i should get my license so i can start driving late November to mid December ;)

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
This is a recap of this week!!

new riings and everything

Bumper was sagging so i got board!

yea no more sagg

My mom bought me a tool box it was on sale for 40 bucks

Top self 1/2 drive and misc stuff

1/4 and 3/8 husky craftsman and matco

pliers i need a small screw driver set!

Wenches some gear some crafstman eloV

here are the 1/4 3/8 sockets i just have to get organizers from Harbor fright!(:

and the car i drive it around the block the other day so far i have put about 11.4 milles ever since i changed the clutch :p oh as you can see no more lip! and i put some bumper plugs i had laying around :D

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
well i did not have class for a week but i did on tuesday but i did not bring my camera but the engine and tranny are bolted up and its on this starter cage type of thing to start the engine outside the car, the heads are on the engine but on thursday we are going to adjust the valves and Im going to bring my camera. Sorry for no update!! no job no money >.<

in other good news i go for my behind the wheel test on tuesday in the morning yes i hope i pass and get my drivers license!(:

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good luck with your license test man. Really watch your speed. I failed for going 28 in a 25 my first time haha

Looks like you've got quite a nice collection of tools started there and your classes look like a bunch of fun.