Things that annoy you (If you use this to attack each other it gets closed (OC))

Status
Not open for further replies.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
People who talk s**t and act like e-thugs on the internet.

Wait, that bothers everybody :lol:

My peeves would be when people mix up "there", 'they're" and "their".

Simple grammar :roll:

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The OP

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anyone who wears sandals Especially other guys. s**t looks gay.
People that drag thier feet when they walk. To damn lazy to walk without letting everyone know they are coming.
people that eat food like its the last meal they will ever have, ex, scrapping the plate and eating every crumb off the plate.
people that drive stupid lifted trucks that you can see 3 miles away. im talking those big ass lifts like 30 inches at least.
90% of mustang drivers
99% of porsche drivers
Guys that wear cowboy hats while driving said lifted truck with "american built" bumperstickers. f**k outta here go back to TX with that s**t.
people that go overboard with political/patriotism at the end of the day no one in the gov even cares that people die daily in the name of "america"
anyone who drives a 240 untill said vehicle is seen. Once seen, if cehicle doesnt look like 90% of the s**t buckets out there opinion will change.
people that lets dogs, cats or any other animal lick them in the face..especially when said animal just cleaned its d**k with same tongue it licked you with.
niggers.. and no I dont mean black people.. I am black. I mean f**kin niggers. The loud stupid, lowlife mother f**kers that cant talk and make the rest of black people look like the same self absorbed chicken loving "cuz im black" saying niggers they are.
they way miley cyrus talks
when people fart,burp in public.

need i say more?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hmm

- First off, when kids (under the age of 18) ask me if i've ever killed someone...thats a bad one :/
- People that ask simple stupid questions,
i.e. As I pull up to work, "That your car?"
- people that get butthurt when i give them a smartass response to their stupid ass question.
-People that invade my personal bubble
-People who dont know how to operate a traffic circle
-People that put there RIGHT blinker on as they enter the traffic circle and then don't make the first right.
-Parents that walk around places with their 15year old, sluty ass daughter
-People on their cell phone at church (and i dont even like going to church)
-People who mispronounce my name after i've already introduced my self
i.e "Nice to meet you, my names Denny (Rah-Bee)."
-- "oh nice to meet your danny rabes"

The list goes on

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmm

- First off, when kids (under the age of 18) ask me if i've ever killed someone...thats a bad one :/
- People that ask simple stupid questions,
i.e. As I pull up to work, "That your car?"
- people that get butthurt when i give them a smartass response to their stupid ass question.
-People that invade my personal bubble
-People who dont know how to operate a traffic circle
-People that put there RIGHT blinker on as they enter the traffic circle and then don't make the first right.
-Parents that walk around places with their 15year old, sluty ass daughter
-People on their cell phone at church (and i dont even like going to church)
-People who mispronounce my name after i've already introduced my self
i.e "Nice to meet you, my names Denny (Rah-Bee)."
-- "oh nice to meet your danny rabes"

The list goes on
lol those are some pretty good ones, but i hate it when people put there blinker on on the freeway or anywhere for that matter and just leave it on and NEVER turn. that pisses me off, or white cars with a bunch of ghetto ass people in them with greasy nasty handmarks all over the windows and car trunk and doors.. eww

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You guys made me think of a few more..

When people point to something on a computer screen (especially if it's mine) but they feel they have to actually touch the screen, even though they're getting the rainbow effect around their finger (AKA, you're f**king s**t up!) I almost flipped out on my girlfriend's Mom the other day when she was doing that on my computer. She kept pointing, and sliding her finger... every now and then she'd tap repeatedly.. hard enough to push my laptop screen back and forth. I was dying inside. lol

Another one is when people mispronounce or misspell common words. I've gotten better about that one though. Used to drive me insane.

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You guys made me think of a few more..

When people point to something on a computer screen (especially if it's mine) but they feel they have to actually touch the screen, even though they're getting the rainbow effect around their finger (AKA, you're f**king s**t up!) I almost flipped out on my girlfriend's Mom the other day when she was doing that on my computer. She kept pointing, and sliding her finger... every now and then she'd tap repeatedly.. hard enough to push my laptop screen back and forth. I was dying inside. lol

Another one is when people mispronounce or misspell common words. I've gotten better about that one though. Used to drive me insane.
Hahaha me too, i hate that so bad. And it seems like people do it to you but if you were to do it back they'd flip the f**k out.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Fat people annoy me. I dont know if its the fact that I could never let myself get that big, or the fact that they are so unattractive and I am forced to see them in public......I just dont like fat people.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
over pumping a couple cents at the gas station.
people who wear shorts on motorcycles.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fat people annoy me. I dont know if its the fact that I could never let myself get that big, or the fact that they are so unattractive and I am forced to see them in public......I just dont like fat people.
im fat, but at least im not 50% gay lmao

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Ya wanna know what I hate huh?

Mustaches

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
did you receive a bad mustache ride?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everyone loves their friendly neighborhood asian.
a/s/l/h? ;)

When I get pulled over and the officer asks if this is my car or a bf's car. Well sir...you only have my license, registration, insurance. *facepalm*

When you text someone, they immediately reply, so you call them. they don't answer but text 'what's up'. OMG i HAAAAAAATE that! i do that too ONLY if i can't talk.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finding s**t you lost 3 months ago, but couldn't find when you were looking for it, and now you found it when your searching for something else.

When I hear a squeek a car, I find where it's coming from, spray some grease or wd40 on it, think it's fixed when your driving and as soon as you think "Alright! The noise is go-" it comes back.

People who begin to slow down 200 feet before a turn lane at a traffic light thats red, then go into the turn lane as they go below 20mph as they hold up the traffic behind them.

People who feel the need to ride my ass on the road, and when I brake check them, they get pissed.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
people that are eligible to vote in elections and dont

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When people from VA (Well mostly my area) pronouce my name wrong... Schuyler... BECAUSE my name is spelt JUST like the town of Schuyler!!! Hellooo

Status
Not open for further replies.