Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
fuuuuuck this
f**k all this automated s**t man
so f**ked up
I can understand running redlights, that's just stupid dangerous, but f**king TREAD on your god damn tire?@?!?!? f**k the world.
Wow, when the f**k did you get back? :shock:

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So they're going to fine me for not being able to afford tires? That doesn't make sense...

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stupid Germans. First they start wars, now theyre trying to sell useless s**t to us. :roll:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These things aren't even in the US and you guys are bitching about it lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep our great country.
i maintain my car well and would not get caught by that s**t
yea but do you know if your tires are off by a fraction of an inch? f**k that s**t this country is getting worse and worse.
What about seasonal tires. If your driving from florida to maine in winter time, your going to need a seperate set of tires with you.
Seriously, the government is now regulating which tires we use. What happened to freedom?
^^Went out the door with the Patriot Act and Homeland Security.
dude thats ridiculous they can stick there ticket in there ear as im laying rubber right past the camera haha
land of the free right? ha bullshit...wtf is up with the world these days...
America is going downhill FAST just sad to see what the world is coming to...

f**king goddamn retards! :retard: Quit sniffin' glue!

These things aren't even in the US and you guys are bitching about it lol

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now they will tell us what color to paint are cars! that is such bullshit.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why is everyone so pissed off about the government giving you a ticket for not doing routine maintenance on a car? Im sure they won't ticket you for a traction of an inch but probably half an inch or even an inch.

Stop being little bitches about it and just do routine maintenance.

I'm for it because it'll increase safety.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So they're going to fine me for not being able to afford tires? That doesn't make sense...
Then I'd stop spending money on useless s**t for your car and get some tires.

Stupid Germans. First they start wars, now theyre trying to sell useless s**t to us. :roll:
1) Germans didn't start a war, a certain government party did, and 2) It's not useless it's causing people to maintain their car.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Um.... maybe in rich area's... not in my city.

hondagriff

Banned
Oh yeah, I can always afford new tires.
In my world I'm barely lucky to pay for gas, just to get to work. And since I drive 50miles oneway to work I tend to wear tires faster than some people.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh yeah, I can always afford new tires.
In my world I'm barely lucky to pay for gas, just to get to work. And since I drive 50miles oneway to work I tend to wear tires faster than some people.
And that leads you to what conclusion?

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i guess driving on slicks it out of the questing f**k that. ill be doin burn outs on it. when this s**t is going in u will see me out there with a hammer beating the s**t out of the sensor. i cant stand how they fine you FOR EVERYTHING now.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i guess driving on slicks it out of the questing f**k that. ill be doin burn outs on it. when this s**t going is in u will see me out there with a hammer beating the s**t out of the sensor. i cant stand how they fine you FOR EVERYTHING now.
And I'll be there standing with a camera watching you ass get beat by some cops.

They fine you for things that are obviously of concern. Let's see, a car with semi new tires in the rain hits a puddle, maybe hydroplane, but under control, a car with minimal tread left hits a puddle, more than likely will have some kind of difficulty or even lose complete control.

They are fining you for not doing routine maintenance. Sounds like your pissed because you don't.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To tell u the turth no i dont i have never bought new tires, i go till my threads show. The part that pisses me of is the $160 fine i could get 2 new tires for that and now that i just got a fine i cant get new tires and will probley get i nother ticket a week later.