This is going to piss you off!!!

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need to stay away from the off topic sections, to many morons.

Tegidriver90

5+ Year Member
... well, this isn't even implemented in germany yet, so i don't see why you all are getting your panties in a twist.

i would be unhappy about this if it were to come stateside, too... i just think it's ridiculous, but whatever. why worry about it when it probably won't even happen?
Eh, it's a good topic to shoot the breeze about. Just take it with a grain of salt bro.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think No Regrets is taking this kind of personal :oops: f**king glue sniffer! :x
No, just trying to this through the ricers skulls, that buying new tires is more important than a new exhaust for their car :lol:

Man, I wish I lived in the world that some of you guys lived in where money just grew on trees. That must be nice. This is kind of a B.S. law though. Alabama will probably be the last place for it to become a law if this even passes. We don't even deal with smog emissions, lol.
Money doesn't grow on tree's where I live, hell I'm not paying my bills so I can have food on my table.

I just have priorities.

Those people probably don't have insurance either and when they hit my car because of their shitty bald tires, that's REALLY going to be rough on them.
Exactly.

What about when the tire blows? They are still f**ked, but even more.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think reading comprehension is a priority in schools anymore.

Tegidriver90

5+ Year Member
Money doesn't grow on tree's where I live, hell I'm not paying my bills so I can have food on my table.

I just have priorities.

Yeah, I hear ya.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't think reading comprehension is a priority in schools anymore.

you have to actually read something before you can comprehend it. don't think that's happening here. :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nah, just naive. Photoshop's a great thing isn't it?
How is it photoshop? If you clicked on the link about the image it takes you directly to the NASA website where you can view the image.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread makes me laugh.....

government talks about regulating firearms in ways that DIRECTLY impact our most basic freedoms and everyone is all passive and lame.. oh well it wont pass.. oh well no big deal..

make a tire camera and everyone has a nervous f**king break down...

maybe if you all cared more about liberty and freedom in general our country would not even be in a position to do things like this..

in regards to the people who said keep up with the maint of your car and you will be fine... you are only partially right.. think about things like drag radials on the way to the track one sunday afternoon.... im sure these are designed with standard tires in mind..