This is "MY BUILD" INSPIRATION

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So my driver side window came off track for the fourth time. Guys how do I fix this problem I'm getting really upset with this.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's not really that flexible. The curve is stiched in the shape for the 96-98. I may have misplaced one of the fender button assembly thingys. I wont be back for another month or so and I'm pretty sure its tangeld in my garages mess lol
true. We can figure it out later if at all! No big deal lol. :cool:

But looking good! those muds are so clean, I dont think mine have ever been that nice. They came on the car so I never even got to see them brand new! I vote slips over meshies though. After getting aftermarket wheels, it changes the look so much more imo.

I wish I could help on the window though, mine does the same thing and its a manual window. I took out the glass entirely a couple times, and fixed it, but just for a week. I saw a tutorial on how to fix it like last week... let me see if I can find it again!

EDIT: have you tried these things? http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=61119
Last time I did mine was so long ago I cant remember if I did.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Digging the coverage looked pretty nice out there!

Liking the guards as well, really brings alot more flair to the car, no all you need is new side skirts or Meguiars makes a black restoration kit to bring that black back out real nice ;)

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks I just put grease everywhere lol. I also used windex on the tracks for now. I'll look into that silicon spray.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Digging the coverage looked pretty nice out there!

Liking the guards as well, really brings alot more flair to the car, no all you need is new side skirts or Meguiars makes a black restoration kit to bring that black back out real nice ;)
Yea I was thinking about getting new skirts. Never notice how worn they were till I looked at them next to the new mud guards.

I got some okay shots but I wish I got more. I heard that this year a record 1300 cars showed up for this event. I didn't even get to see 25% of the cars that were there. I can't wait to go to next years event. I'm debating if I should go to wekfest on Aug26 it's also going to be in new jersey. I would have to drive my car which I'm not all to sure about doing just yet.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Word...
Hell I say drive it! I remember we had our biggest meet here and I didnt want to go but I went and participated anyway, but that next year I had so many people over my car cause people noticed a change in it...so you never know that trip just may give you the inspiration spirit you'll ever feel

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Enlighten me my friend. What is this re-barreled black?
re-barrel the rim to get a bigger lip! and black of course is the color =)

So my driver side window came off track for the fourth time. Guys how do I fix this problem I'm getting really upset with this.
I lube my tracks up about every 2 months or so. And I really lube the tracks right before the winter. I couldn't tell you how many times my windows have came off track :lol:

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate that one different hub cap. That would drive me insane
It's two of the same on one side and two the same on the other. I'm going to paint my steelies black I'll post pics later.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Both 4x4 status! I see you got a new bumper??
Lol yea I need some low bad but you won't see that until next spring. And that's the same bumper it just look different in the picture. I still have that other bumper with the lip though.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol yea I need some low bad but you won't see that until next spring. And that's the same bumper it just look different in the picture. I still have that other bumper with the lip though.
If you decide to hold onto it for a while I'll buy it off of you. Right meow all my money is tied up in my boost build and tattoos.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should get a roma red hatch and join child, reedman, and I in our glorious builds and make our 3 man wolf pack into a 4 man wolf pack

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Took a quick picture to show u guys what the car looks like from an angle. My fiancé doesn't like it but it doesn't matter bcuz she will only be in my car for one day then she's off to school. I sent her a picture since shes on vacation. But hopefully I will have some slips or dr23's in black by the end of October.