This should be illegal..

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its funny how imports make fun of "rice" when domestics and euro car owners make fun of us.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol ford people make fun of chevy people, chevy people make fun of ford people, nissan people hate hondas and everything that isnt a nissan, its all just one big stupid game, in the end who really cares

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
id rather drive the caddy.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It never fails. People ALWAYS say "who cares", yet someone ALWAYS posts up something they don't like. Waiting for the "Look at this craigslist ad" thread in two weeks, should yield the same result as this thread.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Truth people hate other company's because they are bias. But no1 can talk s**t about a clean car. Ive had people at hookah talk s**t about hondas cause were talking about cars and we point out the window at our cars and every time people say "well i guess ur cars are nice and clean..but i still hate every other honda.." i think its funny..

BTDubs..it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning!

and to mymemloss, the statement about downforce w/ a single cam was sarcasm lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
But no1 can talk s*** about a clean car.
Of course someone can talk s**t about a "clean" car. "Clean" to one person, is not "clean" to another person. There are plenty of cars out there that look great with more than a lip, drop, and wheels.....which has somehow become the only requirement for a "clean" car. "Clean" is just another fad that will eventually wear out, it's not better than any other style out there.

Personally, I don't like Civic's for anything other than good gas mileage. I haven't put any money into my Civic because I am aware of one simple fact.....there are A LOT of better platforms that I could start with. I have no intentions of wasting money on my Civic, when I could buy a car that would not only perform better stock......but also respond better to mods. I'm not hating on Civic's, I drive one daily....for the gas mileage and cheap maintenance. I also respect the fact that everyone has their own tastes.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont mean just "clean" as far as civics. i like more then hondas lol i mean clean as far as any car goes, imports look good slamemd w/ nice rims swaps ect. just like trunks look good as lowriders or lifted sky high and cant forget the old school muscle cars look sick stock if you restore them.. only cars i personally dont like are muscle cars after 74 and b4 like 08 and bentlys idk why i just think they are ugly as f**k

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Again....."clean" is a fad. It's a current expression that ANYBODY can use to describe ANY car. You say you dislike muscle cars between '74 and '08. I have a friend with an '87 Camaro that has a nice paint job, decent exhaust tone, and nice wheels, and has a weak as hell engine. That fits the same description of any "clean" car on this site. But because it is made by a different car maker, and has a different (and better) drivetrain configuration......many people on here wouldn't like it.

Like it or not, the Honda scene is still in the rice stage. Rice is described by many as a car with aesthetic mods that do nothing to enhance the performance of the car. "Clean" can EASILY fit that description. I would venture to say that ~80% or more of cars in the Honda Civic scene haven't made it past the rice stage, and actually have some SUBSTANTIAL mods done to them.

dwoodson87

ProtekYaNeck
5+ Year Member
Is it just me or does the green one look better?

haha this is a day after i bought my car. n i dont think im alone in saying id drive my bone stock but clean civic over that green piece anyday! since then ive and si grill, mugen lip, koni str.t shocks and h&r sport lowering springs in the mail.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What im saying is that instead of making fun of his car why not work on fixing yours up a little more and then when it turns heads like his then maybe you can start making fun of other peoples cars :what:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Or maybe just respect other peoples cars for what they are....not yours.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since then ive and si grill, mugen lip, koni str.t shocks and h&r sport lowering springs in the mail.
as much as those things will make the car look better and they may net you a marginal increase in handling.. the big killer is that auto trans.. till you resolve that you are just wasting your time IMO.. automatic trans in a Honda makes them just about useless from a performance standpoint...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Sadly, this is true, which is one of two main reasons my car hasn't seen a mod in quite some time... the other being that I'm broke. :lol:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha this is a day after i bought my car. n i dont think im alone in saying id drive my bone stock but clean civic over that green piece anyday! since then ive and si grill, mugen lip, koni str.t shocks and h&r sport lowering springs in the mail.