kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks!
How much for the ecu?
how much for the super charger?
Do you have a header?

i'd take 1100 for the ecu and s/c.. you'd just need a obd2a to obd1 ecu.

and I do, but i am currently using it.. and it looks terrible

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up for the build

Tiko68

this build its going so slow:(
just got the car back from my friend, my son put his wheels on it but i dont like it looks like a 4wheel drive civic lol, i guess when i lowered it would b a lot better but i think would look better with some 15" wheels

how much can u lowered d civic before u have to change shocks?

here r some pics..

this is his integra with my wheels (broken tranny)

Tiko68

I have a set of blox springs supposed to drop the civic from 2 to 2 3/4 not sure if i need to replace the shocks.
I have the axles, tie rods, lower/upper ball joints, rotors and brake pads so when i do the springs i will replace everything.

emerican

Registered VIP
Good buy at 300 man. Is that the skunk2 intake manifold did you paint it black or did it come like that.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
probably over 1.5" you'll want to change out the shocks

excellent job on the restoration. the DA and the EJ are looking great :thumbs up

so the buildup on the valves was causing the zero compression? that's nuts. so basically nothing was mechanically wrong... you lucked out!

Tiko68

probably over 1.5" you'll want to change out the shocks

excellent job on the restoration. the DA and the EJ are looking great :thumbs up

so the buildup on the valves was causing the zero compression? that's nuts. so basically nothing was mechanically wrong... you lucked out!
thanks for the input, what shocks do you recommend not 2 expensive;)

lot of work on the DA but looks pretty good and my son likes it

it was a lot of build up on the pistons and the valves, so far it runs really good ....... lucky me! =), I have the trany sitting on d garage and couple of other parts still need the ECU and something else cant remember but as soon i get some time ill install everything

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what part of alabama are you from, there are a few of us from bham on here

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if you lower it an inch and a half with springs you should be fine with the stock struts, I like what you did with this car and the integra! To be honest I'm just happy to see california chariots still exist!!!!

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Millbrook, but I'll b moving to auburn in the next 6 to 8 months
i live in auburn now. im impressed with your sons da teg and what you have done so far on the civic.

btw, there is a scene in auburn.. you just have to find it. ;)

Tiko68

thanks!!

i have to install a remote start on a car this weekend and the guy works for O'Reallys so we r going to trade labor for some parts, brake pads/shoes , rotors and upper and lower ball joints =)

Tiko68

we decided to take all the interior out to clean it and have my windows tinted do some dynamat and fix the headliner.

Tiko68

got all the brakes, ball joints and install the springs just need to finish one side with the tie rods here couple of pics ill get some more later.