Tint Or no tint... Help (picture inside!)

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I got all five of my windows (sedan) and the two little windows all done for $120 professionally, with a lifetime warranty against bubbling or fading.. came out perfect.

My friend bought his own already cut kit for his Dakota at 15%... it was $75 but came with a DIY video. He did it himself after watching the vid and it came out very good...
Haha it cost the same for my MBZ with the same warranty. Good tint too!

My vote is YES on tint! It makes a car look so much better. Also keeps it cooler and prevents the interior from fading since it has some UV protection. I had limo in the back, and 30% visibility in the front on mine and when I put up a windshield sun screen, my windows turned jet black. It was perfect in protecting any visible valuables or shiny aftermarket radios.

gabo

5+ Year Member
Mine was tinted all arround, down here it´s legal to have it tinted just the way you want it. I took the tint off and the look is very diferent it looks nicer that way. And another thing I took it out was that the chicks get crazy inside a tinted car lol also the thiefs will know you are hidding something inside the car and if you don´t have a good alarm system you can get busted by this mf´s.

So it´s up to you! If you like it that way go ahead but remember the risks of it. Good Luck bro!

Eng. Tariq

5+ Year Member
Tint it

I had to remove the old tint and install new one (20% on the rear quarters and the rear windshield and 50% on the front windows) on my coup (dark green) but that will perfect on your silver car.

I did pay $160 with life time warranty

andrew256

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tint that motherfucker. Tint the windshield. I had double 4% on all four windows and on the back glass and 16% on the windshield on my F-150.

LethalSi

5+ Year Member
definately tint. if anyone else is gonna do it dont make my mistake and tint the back 2 side windows darker than the front two it looks awful. The original way that the tint shop did it was all the same light tint on the sides and one shade darker in the rear, which made the sides look darker, but i just had to f**k it up. Also this may seem obvious but DONT BUY AUTOZONE TINT...its purple. Spend the extra money and have a shop do it right or at least buy the right stuff.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im a fan of no tint.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude! Your in Florida! Should be a No Brainer! Just make sure you get the black color... silver or bronze looks like crap. I have 5% on my rears and 20 on doors, and 55% on my windshield. Works for me but your results may differ.

<<Pics in my garage

Rev Hard

5+ Year Member
120?? damnn

i got a quote for 260 :???:

def. tint it though. like someone has previously stated, it protects your interior and keeps the car cool. my tint is 10% on my silver coupe. heh :lol: did it myself to save the money..260 is just insane!

civic_stewie

5+ Year Member
my car is not tinted and i wish it was because in the summer it makes a huge difference if you don't have AC

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks cool both ways, but protect your interior with tint.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get limo tint or get stuck with the fishbowl look

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think you should go tint. the driving expierence is a lot better when the windows are tinted

JMan8108

SOHC VTEC SON!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tint it man. Im biased because it's what I do for work.
I have 20% all around then I put 50% on the windshield and 5% on my sunroof.
I love it. Another advantage no one has posted is with decently dark tint reduces the chances of getting caught if you like to have a little backseat fun lol