top speed

96euro

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine is a stock SOHC Vtec 1.6, my 4th gear topped at 200kmh in 7000revs, final speed achieved in 5th gear is 210kph.

here's a pic wen d car was still new, no ram filters yet and no wires,except STOCK! dis pic shows 4th gear 180kph at 5500revs!! we have no speed limiters here!!

Lawn

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you guys hear the story about the motorcycle hittin' 205 MPH.. well.. it was aerial view and timing.. so it was probably way off..

IthinkyourloSt

RegisteredTrafficViolator
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All i have on my 03 ex is intake/exhaust and i hit 127 a while back, after 105 it really f**kin slowed down, felt like it was gonna take forever! going from 105-127 took a while, i dunno why so i just quit and slowed down before i ended up in jail

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
that's why you use 4th gear to accelerate ;)

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IthinkyourloSt said:
All i have on my 03 ex is intake/exhaust and i hit 127 a while back, after 105 it really f**kin slowed down, felt like it was gonna take forever! going from 105-127 took a while, i dunno why so i just quit and slowed down before i ended up in jail
Its called DRAG.........Aerdynamic Drag to be specific.

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dose anyone know of a site i can post a video on?? i have some nice videos.. one i really wanna post is me racing a G35 with a full car load. atleast 1500lbs extra weight.. i beat him till i gied outa gas.. so once i got past 130 it just shut off...

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we-todd-did-racing.com hosts videos i think, but i havent used it

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what were u carrying that weighed 1500 lbs?!

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
what were u carrying that weighed 1500 lbs?!
well to start 5 people. and a s**t load of suitcases, speaker box. and everything that was packed ontop of the people in back.. well maybe 1500lbs extra might be a lil off but it was sure close.. i weight 265, my 1 brothers about the same, my other brothers about 240, my boy weights 220 he claims, and my gurls 125.. then all the other stuff probly about 200lbs if not more

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you weigh 265?!??! hly f**kign s**t.

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IVI4ssacre said:
my buddies si went around that same speed 134 i can't remember if we were on a' slop or not... but and not all bikes hit 158... i dont no where u getting your info from.... but they dont... i have friends with stock bikes hitting 180mph....... and tell me around 180 mph the lines on the highway look like there starting to connect. but who cares ... thanks for the info... i;m gonna rack on my buddy and make him "show me" that his car does "135".
That was a typo. He meant 185

edit: And my B16A2 cuts when my speedo says 125... But I know the guage is about 5 mph faster than the car.

Last edited:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
how tall are you?? dude 265 lbs is a shitload, regardless of how much you can bench... how fast do u run the mile? got a pic?
nah no pics.. i dunna how fast i can run a mile but i can run for being 265. im 6'5 6'6 i dunna anymore. and im benching 280+ depending on how im feeling. i mean i have pics but i just dunt wanna be a Net Pic whore...

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright i thought of someway you can picture me by.. im in the middle of Jada Kiss and Fat Joe. cuz im not that skinny and not that chunky i dunna i just aint postin pics to be the next cheerleader pic whore..