Redwing24

Proud owner of a 99tegls
5+ Year Member
I think those are great. IMO

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
low + lip + stock tow hooks = sucks pulling onto a flatbed with the stock hook... ive used my benen hooks on several occasions..
yeah im lipless so disregard my statement if you have a lip

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice how was it putting the front ones on
well if you have experience drilling large holes through thick reinforced metal at awkward angles on your car then i guess you can say it was pretty simple and easy to install

otherwise, id say this is definitely not a 5 minute bolt-on installation so if you havent done similar mods in the past i wouldnt recommend it. :lol:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sigh, there's something that I just can't get used to about making my car easier to steal.

They do look nice though.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sigh, there's something that I just can't get used to about making my car easier to steal.

They do look nice though.
car theft isnt a problem in SC. the import scene is a lot smaller here so there isnt much of a market for selling stolen parts. thats why i dont have lug locks or a decent alarm, and dont mind "steal me hooks" on my car :lol:

im sure it wouldnt last 5 minutes in AZ or CA though

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I mean not only do they make it easier to tow, BUT it screams, I have something nice enough on my car to need the use of aftermarket tow hooks. Alot of attention = bad.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car theft isnt a problem in SC. the import scene is a lot smaller here so there isnt much of a market for selling stolen parts. thats why i dont have lug locks or a decent alarm, and dont mind "steal me hooks" on my car :lol:

im sure it wouldnt last 5 minutes in AZ or CA though
yeah I dunno if I'd say all that about my car openly lol