5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wider gives you a larger contact patch

exmashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well iuno ive been gettin opinions all week, i saw a 03 LX w/ same intake, tanabe smr, straight pipes and crank shaft pulley run a 15.114 @ 90...so im figureing i fix my intake, get my straight pipes and pulley kit and i'll get somewhere near that...

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Umm dude, your I/H/E exhaust only gave you like 2 hp. Seriously.... sometimes those mods can even rob power. I dunno what you were expecting but some people think bolt ons like that wil give them like 30whp or something lol.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
exmashin said:
well iuno ive been gettin opinions all week, i saw a 03 LX w/ same intake, tanabe smr, straight pipes and crank shaft pulley run a 15.114 @ 90...so im figureing i fix my intake, get my straight pipes and pulley kit and i'll get somewhere near that...
either he's sprayin a 50 shot of nitrous and he's not telling you, or you're making up a bullshit story.

your friend there would have the worlds fastest i/h/e LX by a full second plus

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, that guy's LX def has a shot of some kind

don't LX's run like a 17 stock?

holy hell thats slow

and whats an SMR?

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pop-n-fresh said:
either he's sprayin a 50 shot of nitrous and he's not telling you, or you're making up a bullshit story.
or he means 1/8th mile
:lol:

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
post ur entire timeslip.. what was ur R/T and your 60'?
ummm..... hello?! are you gonna reply to this?! I'd really like to know you're 60'

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
its not ur tires. its ur car, sorry. ive never heard of anyone chirping 3rd gear in fairly stock civic, prolly a bird flying next to you
My car is bone stock no intake or nothing on 17s and ive chirpped 3rd serveral times

black n red CX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you keep saying you have a crack in your intake like thats making your car slower. if anything that should help you out now you have more air getting in it

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
geeez you guys love to bag on the EM2's don't you. the 01+ EX runs right around a 16 flat stock. I think shaving a few 10ths is possible with I/H/E. As a side note the ex's final drive is around 4.4ish something crazy like that. And about chirping in third gear, my car has 16's on it and just a K&N filter and when I redline 2nd the car pulls from side to side...so with a little more power I can see it chirpin' third. that's just my :twocents: there. Don't flame me for defending my own.

and for the guy who started this thread: Try to lower your tire pressure a few pounds and launch a little harder....

Ace$nyper

got_sake? said:
geeez you guys love to bag on the EM2's don't you. the 01+ EX runs right around a 16 flat stock. I think shaving a few 10ths is possible with I/H/E. As a side note the ex's final drive is around 4.4ish something crazy like that. And about chirping in third gear, my car has 16's on it and just a K&N filter and when I redline 2nd the car pulls from side to side...so with a little more power I can see it chirpin' third. that's just my :twocents: there. Don't flame me for defending my own.

and for the guy who started this thread: Try to lower your tire pressure a few pounds and launch a little harder....
umm yea we all are just hating on you we wish we could have a car that broke 17s

LMFAO

IceManCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I´m runinn an ´99 Civic hatch with an B16A2, on bald tires on the 15" orginal alloys, Green Air filter (not cone), and no cat @ 15.8sec best, I have the print from the track, I just need to get the scanner running. And that was when I had just bought the car so this summer I think I could get it to 15.6-15.5

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IceManCivic said:
I´m runinn an ´99 Civic hatch with an B16A2, on bald tires on the 15" orginal alloys, Green Air filter (not cone), and no cat @ 15.8sec best, I have the print from the track, I just need to get the scanner running. And that was when I had just bought the car so this summer I think I could get it to 15.6-15.5
:thumbs up

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
umm yea we all are just hating on you we wish we could have a car that broke 17s

LMFAO

with my car note (negative equity is a b***h...get gap insurance or this could happen to you) and my insurance the way they are I wish I had an older 'vic. I could take a lot of that money I spend just to have what I love and make what I love even better. Someday, I'll see myself out of this hole.

Besides I'm sure you car is running sub 17's, like 16.8 err....LOL

exmashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i will post my slips up tonite when i get home, the only reason i bring this up is because some guy with a 03 LX ran 15.114 on drag tires w/ i/h/e/ and straight pipe...so im figure in can do him one better on an EX dont worry slips are comin dont rag on the em2's tho cmon now, im not reallly that determined about my times right now k20a comin 6-7-05 heh...