Turbo for the hell of it...

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the girls i date dont like fast cars. they're all chickens. but stepping into turbo witout knowlegde sounds like headache.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want turbo so I can keep up with the rest of my crew...

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you really want a turbo just to say u have one. Take some zip-ties, a cheap ebay turbo, and zip-tie that mofo on the side of the radiator.

There, problem solved.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanted a turbo just because i liked the way the intercooler looked on my car. that and it gets you laid..

ERJ honda 815

rice is to eat not drive
5+ Year Member
just going to boost so you can feel cool is kinda dumb ... i mean if your not into boosting to make some power then its pointless.. im ganna boost my 90 4g4d around 10 psi and get try get around 200hp or more it my daily driver and it geting kinda old with out that passing power haha ...

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im pretty sure ebay sells things you put into your exhaust that gives it a turbo sound.. then just draw a intercooler on a piece of cardboard and put it in your bumper! instant turbo...

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im pretty sure ebay sells things you put into your exhaust that gives it a turbo sound.. then just draw a intercooler on a piece of cardboard and put it in your bumper! instant turbo...
someone around my house has that i think. its an old white pontiac sedan i belive or chrysler maybe. well i was driving by one day and he caught up and started speeding up right next to me....then i heard a blow off valve...but what made it interesting was that his speed was increasing very slowly. and then his bov kept going off a couple times after that.

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
someone around my house has that i think. its an old white pontiac sedan i belive or chrysler maybe. well i was driving by one day and he caught up and started speeding up right next to me....then i heard a blow off valve...but what made it interesting was that his speed was increasing very slowly. and then his bov kept going off a couple times after that.
hahahahahahahahahah man... thats tooo good.. theres a girl that rides around here with a mitsubishi that has one... its so stupid

ryanM

thats why most of the people on this board, who have turbos, have them. they just dont admit it. but if your not actually racing your car...you just have a turbo to say you have one, and to have a fun daily driver

nothing wrong with it...

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
someone around my house has that i think. its an old white pontiac sedan i belive or chrysler maybe. ...
Back in it's day, The Dodge Spirit R/T was a badass mo-fo.

To hell with the Taurus SHO. Many a BMW met its demise while staring point blank down the cavernous barrel of this awesome prowling machine. It was the quickest 4 door of it's day.

There was a Pontiac Grand Prix STE Turbo too. I don't think any of them survived very long. :what:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
at first i thought the op was writing a poem.. all center justified with big paragraph spaces :lol:. even the thread title sounds like a poem title

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats why most of the people on this board, who have turbos, have them. they just dont admit it. but if your not actually racing your car...you just have a turbo to say you have one, and to have a fun daily driver

nothing wrong with it...
i have mine because its a blast to drive. plus i like building s**t and making something of it. i race when the opportunity presents itself ;)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trust me, your not missing out much. I've had a turbocharged civic since 98'.