Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks much different and much much better.
Agreed. I dont recall seeing that color in person but it doesnt look like a pearl in that angle. What hues are in the pearl?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Agreed. I dont recall seeing that color in person but it doesnt look like a pearl in that angle. What hues are in the pearl?
It will flop to a darker blue and almost a white.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seats came in. Not too excited about the condition of them, but ill address that later on.

And Takata came through with some of their new harnesses.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This seems to be one of the clearest pictures of the multiple shades in that pearl blue.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've seen that somewhere ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I want to know how much this damn thing weighs. With all the custom steel work done, it's gotta be a sled.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did I really just read two hundred and sixty pages of rude gay jokes and insane mini trucking? :scurred:

Totally. This build you've got here is amazing, I can't believe I've been missing out for the past couple years :mrgreen:
Thanks for reading and catching up. Nearing completion finally. Its about f**king time cuz im over the stress.

I want to know how much this damn thing weighs. With all the custom steel work done, it's gotta be a sled.
Not sure what u mean about a sled, but i plan to weigh it once its done. Its pretty f**king light.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did I really just read two hundred and sixty pages of rude gay jokes and insane mini trucking? :scurred:

Totally. This build you've got here is amazing, I can't believe I've been missing out for the past couple years :mrgreen:
I forgot how gay this thread actually was!!!

As for weight, I suspect its pretty close to factory, where was weight added over factory frame? Besides its shaved, that's gotta count for weight loss :lmfao:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I forgot how gay this thread actually was!!!

As for weight, I suspect its pretty close to factory, where was weight added over factory frame? Besides its shaved, that's gotta count for weight loss :lmfao:
Its missing a whole bed floor and the rotary is way lighter than the stock 2600i engine. I bet ive cut well over 500 lbs easy from stock.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should have a timeline of all the photos to show the progress of the truck. It'll be like those really f**kin gay facebook timehop bullshit.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think it tries lining your face up to show the changes you yourself have went through. Itd probably take him longer to find the right series of pictures. Fb focuses on your face shots

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have so many goddamn photos of this truck i wouldnt even know where to start on something like that.

I think once the truck is done i will do a different build thread. Maybe. Probably not. Im f**king lazy.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Catching up.. those axles look badass as hell! I'll have to get some once I destroy mine! =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Catching up.. those axles look badass as hell! I'll have to get some once I destroy mine! =)
Ironically the axles are one of my favorite things by far on this truck. They're incredible dude.

Eat s**t @young_

Last edited:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude as an adjective?

That's so dude.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah no progress on the truck. Not happy about it. Was supposed to be at powdercoat by February.
Well f**k.. still gonna meet your deadline for the show?