Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't wait to see this running and moving under its own power. I've been watching your build for awhile now. Coming along great, Chris. I'm not sure how takata is doing currently due to the airbag recalls that send metal shards into people's faces.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't wait to see this running and moving under its own power. I've been watching your build for awhile now. Coming along great, Chris. I'm not sure how takata is doing currently due to the airbag recalls that send metal shards into people's faces.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Thanks Jared. Yeah i saw that.

But, they are on board. Harnesses shipped out today. Super great customer service as well.

1000 hp driveshaftshop.com custom axles for the truck finally showed up today. Basically the last piece of the puzzle before driving this b***h!

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Solid photoshop demo. I Like the rims selection but Im honestly not feeling the metallic powder blue body tone. With all the clean work you've put into this build, the color doesnt compliment it well enough. Not that I think you care, but its my opinion.

Are you going with no hood at all or a cut-out?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Solid photoshop demo. I Like the rims selection but Im honestly not feeling the metallic powder blue body tone. With all the clean work you've put into this build, the color doesnt compliment it well enough. Not that I think you care, but its my opinion.

Are you going with no hood at all or a cut-out?
Ive decided 100% on this color.

Hood is stock with cutouts for the exhaust, but it will hardly ever have a hood.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not a fan of the color but photoshop an real life are a huge difference. I'm sure it'll look great in the sun. Is it a custom color or a color we can see on a car currently? Any pics of said color on a car?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a fan of the color but photoshop an real life are a huge difference. I'm sure it'll look great in the sun. Is it a custom color or a color we can see on a car currently? Any pics of said color on a car?
2016 Dodge Challenger