Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Only build thread I can safely say I've been following for multiple years... Most people would've sold it off by now!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Only build thread I can safely say I've been following for multiple years... Most people would've sold it off by now!
A bucket of bolts isn't worth anything ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k that! :lol:

This is probably the best build thread on this website. Forreals though.
A bucket of bolts isn't worth anything ;)
I was more getting at how far it has come.

I was actually getting decent at fabricating and then i paid to have damn near everything done. I know it was the right decision for the quality of build that i want. But its still sad.

Just changed direction a lot over the years.

Sure is getting close though

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was more getting at how far it has come.

I was actually getting decent at fabricating and then i paid to have damn near everything done. I know it was the right decision for the quality of build that i want. But its still sad.
I hear that. Your welding work is awesome to watch. And hey, you still appear to have learned a lot doing this, there'll be other shots at fab work hopefully :lol:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hear that. Your welding work is awesome to watch. And hey, you still appear to have learned a lot doing this, there'll be other shots at fab work hopefully :lol:
an empty vessel its easy to fill it up. ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wiring guy is slow f**king me. Need to buy a goPro asap so i can get good vids driving this b***h.

Soon.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill settle for a 1999 flip cell phone 30 sec video at this point.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Haha i feel you there. Really does suck that its taken this long, but it will be worth it. The truck really is next level s**t for the Minitrucking community.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess you and I are the only ones that think that.
I doubt that, but at this point with all the work you've put into this build I doubt you care.
I don't like the idea of no mirrors myself. Thus the whole build is a failure in m eyes.
Are you planning on installing interior mirrors or perhaps another option you simply didnt include in that rendering?

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good! :thumbs up It took me a second to realize that wasn't an "after" picture of the truck.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Insane progress man, love it. Haven't been in here in a while. Can't wait to see more.
Thanks man. Supposed to fire it this week. I need a gopro bad.

I don't like the idea of no mirrors myself. Thus the whole build is a failure in m eyes.
Because it doesnt have mirrors? Lol what?

I doubt that, but at this point with all the work you've put into this build I doubt you care.

Are you planning on installing interior mirrors or perhaps another option you simply didnt include in that rendering?
It will have a rearview mirror and thats all the truck has ever had. I threw around the idea of fender mirrors but they dont look right.

Looks good! :thumbs up It took me a second to realize that wasn't an "after" picture of the truck.
Hopefully it turns out pretty close to that. Might change up the graphics a bit and maybe the wheels. Only time will tell.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yip. Its that simple, I'm crushed, years of following only to be let down at the end... how my wife feels sexually with me I'm sure
Wife? Wait. What now? When did u quit the different chick every night bachelor life?