Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awesome awesome awesome. What are your plans once it's done? Enjoy it for years or start building something else?

By that I mean, do you think you will keep this truck for a long ass time?

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's gonna finish the build.. And then take a sledgehammer to it such that nothing at this level may be allowed to exist but for a moment.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
YAS!!!! Winning up in here! Safe travels in getting things where they need to be!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome awesome awesome. What are your plans once it's done? Enjoy it for years or start building something else?

By that I mean, do you think you will keep this truck for a long ass time?
My plans are to show it and enjoy it and upgrade simple things here and there. The ol lady already told me i am never allowed to sell it.

He's gonna finish the build.. And then take a sledgehammer to it such that nothing at this level may be allowed to exist but for a moment.
Idk. The guy that built my frame has built quite a few sick trucks since he has built my frame. Im still quite partial to mine though.

YAS!!!! Winning up in here! Safe travels in getting things where they need to be!
Turned out to be a nightmare since im a nice guy after all. Home now though.

Precious cargo on the drive home and the reason it took forever to get home.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahhhhh love there is something very soothing in the fact that your truck is always in pieces on your updates lol. Now its in boxes across the USA

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Man is it odd seeing the frame taken apart like that. Any closer to a color choice on the frame?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After all this time, its hard to imagine how you just feel being so close to completing the build.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After all this time, its hard to imagine how you just feel being so close to completing the build.
It's really stressful. Im not sure how i feel about it exactly. It is definitely a weird feeling. I almost feel lost.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If it were me, Id probably sleep in it the first few nights after its done just to let it sink in. Delayed gratification at its finest!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If it were me, Id probably sleep in it the first few nights after its done just to let it sink in. Delayed gratification at its finest!
Still got a long ways to go man. Sure will be a relief when its done though!