1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

Discussion in 'Non Civic Builds / Show Offs' started by mymmeryloss, Dec 21, 2009.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Raabe

Raabe Hell yea I suck toes! Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

OMG...after all this time, I come back and this is STILL the #1 thread I went to...

And its amazing.

young_ likes this.
  2. mymmeryloss

mymmeryloss RHD is where its at Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Well I really want a Honda again. But it will need to be a 100% real rhd car. No conversions. Kinda holding out for a real 96-98 CTR.
    It has been done. Pretty good write up on it too on Honda-tech i think. Well that is if photobucket didnt delete everything.
    lmao. Welcome back homie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. ctag

ctag fill it with wires! Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

RIP

mymmeryloss likes this.
  4. mymmeryloss

mymmeryloss RHD is where its at Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

[​IMG]
    Truck in some magazine in Japan

ImportFan1, mportedcivicsi and ctag like this.
  5. ctag

Is that actually a company you worked with?

6. mymmeryloss

The shop/guy that built my frame and did a lot of work on the truck, his shop is Wicked Welds Custom shop. Pretty sure it got lost in translation somewhere lol.

7. ctag

Awesome :lol:

I was worried for a bit there. It looked like the magazine just found pictures of your truck and was like "Yup, we can use this to advertise stuff!"

This is super cool dude; you've gone international! :thumbs up

mymmeryloss likes this.
  8. Intertwined

Intertwined It's onski brah Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Havent looked at this thread in a while. SO IN LOVE with the polished SA3R's. I still wish I had never gotten rid of the set that I had.

mymmeryloss likes this.
  9. mymmeryloss

Trying to track down some Work Emitz to have rebarrelled. They’re impossible to find.

mportedcivicsi likes this.