Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep and if it wont build conpression theres nothing a little marvel mystery oil wont fix!

Im just worried about rotor housings being trashed and shít like that, but the engine makes compression now and sounds good, so we shall see!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All tig welded up. Just waiting on my t bolts and couplers to finish the rest of it...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341015617.873934.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341015674.054898.jpg

Gonna try and do some on it tonight but its fùcking hot and im pretty exhausted from work...

We shall see

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks amazing Chris! This build is starting to really come together now.

Sent from UrPhone using
Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks amazing Chris! This build is starting to really come together now.

Sent from UrPhone using
Tapatalk
Thanks man! Getting closer huh?!

Imma have the whole aem parts catalog by the time im done...

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I havent even been on this site that long but I feel like I've watched this truck grow....

quit errything and finish it!!!!!=)

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep and if it wont build conpression theres nothing a little marvel mystery oil wont fix!

Im just worried about rotor housings being trashed and shít like that, but the engine makes compression now and sounds good, so we shall see!

:lol: so you have learned quit a bit i see! my buddy had a 12a 1st gen.... it was VERY sluggish and had seized. he was going to scrap it, but i told him to get some MMO and let me mess with her. a whole day of filling the housings and turning the motor over and at the end of the night it ran like a champ! well it also killed every bug for about 4 miles cuz it was blowing smoke like crazy, but it was saved none the less.

BTW, the IC piping welded pics are teh sex

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I havent even been on this site that long but I feel like I've watched this truck grow....

quit errything and finish it!!!!!=)
Its been a long drawn out process and ive done a few things three and four times.

Someday...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: so you have learned quit a bit i see! my buddy had a 12a 1st gen.... it was VERY sluggish and had seized. he was going to scrap it, but i told him to get some MMO and let me mess with her. a whole day of filling the housings and turning the motor over and at the end of the night it ran like a champ! well it also killed every bug for about 4 miles cuz it was blowing smoke like crazy, but it was saved none the less.

BTW, the IC piping welded pics are teh sex
Yep. These rotaries are awesome!

I can only imagine how many have been scrapped due to loss of compression or been tested with the wrong gauge.

Makes ya wonder.

And thanks for the good comments brotha!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well havent done anything on the truck. I havent had a day off in weeks and its starting to wear on me.

I go to north dakota for two weeks on monday, so hopefully i can order more stuff when i get there so it can be here when i get back.

Im also gonna be building a mitsubishi mighty max for a guy in town in trade for his rhd hatch, so that will take time away from my build, but i think it will be worth it in the end.

We will be putting a built sbc 350 in it and get it laid out and bodied to the rockers.

Should be a cool little truck when its done!

Will keep this updated as much as possible. Waiting on parts, but i always seem to get fùcked by ups and shít because of holidays. So parts tomorrow hopefully...

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well havent done anything on the truck. I havent had a day off in weeks and its starting to wear on me.

I go to north dakota for two weeks on monday, so hopefully i can order more stuff when i get there so it can be here when i get back.

Im also gonna be building a mitsubishi mighty max for a guy in town in trade for his rhd hatch, so that will take time away from my build, but i think it will be worth it in the end.

We will be putting a built sbc 350 in it and get it laid out and bodied to the rockers.

Will keep this updated as much as possible. Waiting on parts, but i always seem to get fùcked by ups and shít because of holidays. So parts tomorrow hopefully...

a mighty max build huh.... interesting.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Will keep this updated as much as possible. Waiting on parts, but i always seem to get f?cked by ups and sh?t because of holidays. So parts tomorrow hopefully...

I used to have a mighty Max it was my first Automobile. I miss that thing so much it was standard.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Guna make a build thread for the mighty max?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guna make a build thread for the mighty max?
If he wants it on the net, then yes i will post up a build!

Its up to him but i have to get permission first...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well my aem smart coils came in...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341528549.487811.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341528568.700710.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341528590.818930.jpg

Ive heard these were huge, but theyre not as big as i thought they were gonna be. Should be sorta easy to tuck out of the way'

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very sweet Chris! Thumbs up to you brother. Talk to ya soon man

Sent from UrPhone using
Tapatalk

Hektic

doing it.
I'm pretty new to the site. just spent a solid 6 hours or so over the last few days reading your entire build thread basically. This thing is gonna be soo dope when you're done with it and the fab work and customization is outta this world. Not something you see every day....keep up the good work man. In for updates :thumbs up