Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tires look great on there and so does that floor I wish I could weld like that haha

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tires look great on there and so does that floor I wish I could weld like that haha
Wire feed mig is easy. Anybody can do it.

That was seriously pretty much turn the machine all the way up, turn on the gas and weld slowly in a circle.

It warped a bit but its solid. I used clamps to hold every hole and it wirked great!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gettin there.

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wire feed mig is easy. Anybody can do it.

That was seriously pretty much turn the machine all the way up, turn on the gas and weld slowly in a circle.

It warped a bit but its solid. I used clamps to hold every hole and it wirked great!
I can weld mig pretty good never tried it with gas though... I mean my weld ain't the prettiest they they've always been strong!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can weld mig pretty good never tried it with gas though... I mean my weld ain't the prettiest they they've always been strong!
An ugly weld is never as strong as a pretty weld.

Flux is definetly harder to make pretty...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My welds look like bird s**t. I stay away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My welds look like bird s**t. I stay away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If i get laid off imma go get certified welding. I would love to learn a few things on what im doing wrong...

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love s*** like that. I normally am pretty racist and hate illegals, but people like that make u second guess yourself sometimes.
Did a rainbow stretch out and arch over your head and the words "the more you know" appear below your face? :rolf:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Come see me homie!
Associates degree in welding! =)
I would love to learn more about all the different kinds of welding and more techniques and get more proper tools at my house.

But i would rather keep my job haha

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i got a call yesterday about 1:30 in the afternoon that they needed me to leave early for north dakota. Well actually i guess i was supposed to leave friday but nobody told me s**t.

So i got packed and ended up leaving town around 4 pm.

Ended up stopping in gillette wyoming because the roads and weather were horrible. Got here around 3 am. Just eating breakfast and heading back on the road for about 8 more hours of driving depending on the weather.

So ya. No big updates on the truck for a few weeks...