Udate on my EG8

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love it bro... Looks amazingly clean... I liked the volks better personally!

I say ditch the Vato Tint on the back windows... But other than that it looks freaking AMAZING!

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love it bro... Looks amazingly clean... I liked the volks better personally!

I say ditch the Vato Tint on the back windows... But other than that it looks freaking AMAZING!
i bought the car like that, was planning to remove them, but to damn lazy..lol.....Thanks

Finally had a chance to put the hood bra on and it fits perfect, both of the S hook reaches the holes on the hood. =)

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love the lip on those wheels, just wish they were chrome lol I usually hate chrome but these would be hot all chrome I think...

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lookin as sick as ever man. I'm looking for an oem bra as well. But that's after my lip and all that. Lol. Keep it up man.

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love the lip on those wheels, just wish they were chrome lol I usually hate chrome but these would be hot all chrome I think...
Yeah, having a set in Polish wound be sweet...

and i lower the car more and took a snapshot.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I love both of your sedans! My approach with the styling is somewhat similar with the mesh wheels and hood bra :thumbs up

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love the red sedan... I honestly think I would give up sex for 10 years for that car.

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
Red car + white rims = Sex Love it bro. And yes the chrome woulda looked good as well. But white is still sex.

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally got eg9 rear seats.

Planning to get Black Recaro seats for the front, but i think the GSR front seat kind of goes will with the rear eg9 seats...??

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That matches SOOOOO well... Dude where did you get those seats? I have never seen any like that!! I say get some Black Recaro's and then get a shop to match the rears, it would be something that is just OUT of this world sexy!

Maybe do some matching fabric on the doors? Hmmmm I see magazine pics of your car soon!

ceelx

verry good job :thumbs up
you dont instal recaro seat's becase this seat's its better ;)

Last edited: