Unforgivable Idle!!!!

Mugenej8

had the same problem try replacing your FITV if that doesnt fix the problem try replacing the IACV. i replace the IACV and it now it run perfect.

As for the FITV i dont have it on my TB so i cant say but many people take it apart and clean it up and it should work.

hope this help also try cleaning your whole engine spray water on it while the engine is runing make sure to cover your Distributor and air filter with a bag when doing this.

Also for your Intake manifold you might have some air holes you need to plug up i had to this with my skunk2 manifold it should be located in the back or my manifold toward the right side when facing the the engine.

1991civicb16

Sometimes none of that stuff is the problem so i mean we can all say do this do that but he needs to test each things and not just replace or clean everything. i did everything you guys are saying and mine is still messed up. also as far as i know the fitv should not be sucking when warm.

Mcgarvie51

pull your throttle body off an have a look at the thurottle body gasket. take the gasket off an put it on your throttle body an see if it covers your IACV holes perfectly, then put it on ur IM an see if it covers those holes good, i have no knowledges on b16 or GSr throttle body gaskets but its worth the try, if it is the wrong one it will be letting air from your iavc piping run into your thorrtle body or vice verca which would explain why it runs fine when you cover that hole up , i think