Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i believe in a hidden battery cut-off switch ;)

codyj86

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have this problem. in that i can remove my key with my car running. I think it's because the tumblers in the ignition is worn out. idk about my locks. I checked into a new key/locks/ignition switch but it was way outta the price range i wanted to spend.

bmxcrx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I always lock my doors and one nite my radar detector got stolen and the door was still locked. Smarter thieves these days!

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bmxcrx said:
I always lock my doors and one nite my radar detector got stolen and the door was still locked. Smarter thieves these days!
jimmied the lock and then relocked it......?

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blazinrex said:
my freind has a mazda protoge with shaved handles and the guy broke the window to get in, the dumbass who did it left his cell phone in the car and took nothing.

someone tryed stealin a speaker box out my moms old 91 hatch ( i hooked it up for her ) anyways they broke the driver window to use the trunk button.. to bad it was cut off. so he gose in the car while the alarms on takes the box half way out mean while there like 5 people outa my house and them my boy and his from from across the street were out.. the guy hooped out the car left his phone, and one of his brand new shoes... we were gunna f**k him up but i jus happen to know him so i call the cops make his ass sitin in there ( he steals alot of s**t ) but he ran... next couple days go by he calls the phone and says ill pay for what ever i broke jus dunt call the cops... but he did and i got his car good 4 people were around it including me with bats and swung away.... 2 this say he steals... he has a 95 civic right now thats stolen that hes been drivin around for the past year he painted it and what not... some how he has plates thou... i know cuz my boy traded him and was giving me the car till we found out he didnt have a tittle for that reason.. so he got f**ked up we kept his motor and took my boys old car back...

thevies arent that smart i guess... then again some are.... i wanna kill this one kidd i know he stole my old neighbors car and now im gettin blamed cuz i moved and jus happen to get a pair of the same rims he had..

AGStylez

Custom Beats JDM
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ppl who steal other people's cars should be shot. i mean, wtf, u put so much money, time, etc... into your car and some dumbass jacks it from you, repaints it, and gets away with it. it's bullshit. It's equivalent to horse stealing back in the 1800's. they strung up horse thieve's and they should do the same to car thieves.

blazinrex

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
codyj86 said:
I have this problem. in that i can remove my key with my car running. I think it's because the tumblers in the ignition is worn out. idk about my locks. I checked into a new key/locks/ignition switch but it was way outta the price range i wanted to spend.
i have a question codyj86, does your keys have a lot of other keys on a key chain? becuase if so the movement of the car and the extra keys on the chain can wear them out. think of a key as a little saw, and the keys and other things are added weight pulling and sawing on the inside if the key hole and cozes these things to wear out.

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blazinrex said:
(holy s**t speak of the devil) this mornin at 3:30 a.m. i got up for work and hurd ma car alarm go off. so i reacted and ran outside. the driverside door was wide open and there was no one around, i then began to drive around with a 9 iron golf club with ma lights off lookin for the person in ma complex. then walked around with the club hoping for someone to confront me on this matter, im in a state of pissed off i have never been be4.

seems like thevies love it at 3am.. everytime something happens to my cars its around 2-4 mostly 3...
My 1st thought when something happens is 2 run out and jus start hittin people r what ever.. never thought bout they might have a gun r something.. my moms always tells me dunt do it but i really dunt care.... My cars my life, like with some people they love there cars more then anything.... i know i love my car almost as much as i love pussy...

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's actually very common with older honda's.
i kept an extra key to my 88 civic hatch because it would open 3 out of 10 pre-92 civic's doors and work in 2 out of 10 civic ignitions. my buddy nabbed it from me one day and just went around unlocking civics..... i wonder where i put that key hmmm..... we got that key to open civc's, accords, prelude's and integra's... a shaved down key will do the same thing.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
oh oh, and crx's too... but they're basically civic's :what:

it's also the reason both mine and my girls door lock cylinders are disconnected... shhhh bout that though, that's one of mah many secrets ;)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
codyj86 said:
2 options bro

1) intall power locks (easy or have it done by pro's) and do keyless entry and a start button
^^^ one of my next mods

2) go to a wrecking yard and remove all of the lock cylinders including ignition from a doner car. ~$30
then go to a locksmith and have a key cut for the lock ~$20
and replace yours all for about $50

shadowz importz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honda had a few master keys and the same profile on the key will fit and start almost any honda some guy on ebay had a few copys and was selling them for like80 bux a few months back so i called one of my buddies at honda and had him look in to it and it is true so watch out.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
shadowz importz said:
honda had a few master keys and the same profile on the key will fit and start almost any honda some guy on ebay had a few copys and was selling them for like80 bux a few months back so i called one of my buddies at honda and had him look in to it and it is true so watch out.
agian there is no such thing as a honda master key, as i have mentioned i know first hand that said thing does not exist.

end of subject..

Status
Not open for further replies.