Update, new pics

drew22mader

5+ Year Member
1999civicsi, and Endemic, if my car is rice then you must be blind. Name something on my car that is rice? Everything i've done is clean and nice flowing. I don't have a body kit, don't have some knock off wheels, I have nothing but the best stuff on my car. I know who Endemic is and our cars are basically the same, just different combo's, so i'm not sure how you can call my car rice.

As for 1999civicsi, plz explain. Let me see what you have to compare...

And Portsmouth is about 1 hour 30 min South of Columbus.

drew22mader

5+ Year Member
Heres some interior shots someone requested. Also decided to post the trunk and Engine shot. Engine is either coming out and k20 is going in, or else turbo. All being done this winter.

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keep in mind this is just imo, but i never liked it when theres cf hood and black headlights. i think it clashes. if it were me, i would either keep the hood and put stock headlights with amber back on, or put stock hood back and keep the headlights black. but it still looks good...interior stuff is amazing and clean.

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
drew22mader said:
1999civicsi, and Endemic, if my car is rice then you must be blind. Name something on my car that is rice? Everything i've done is clean and nice flowing. I don't have a body kit, don't have some knock off wheels, I have nothing but the best stuff on my car. I know who Endemic is and our cars are basically the same, just different combo's, so i'm not sure how you can call my car rice.

man u dont have the mad JDM yellow fogs on a stock car!! thats y ur car is rice...how could u be so blind?

ur car is beautiful...just about perfect...this is y i hate u..j/m,good work tho, keep us posted on the progress

drew22mader

5+ Year Member
I respect your opinion gearbox, I like the cleared look to the headlights without the hood on. But when i went to the cf hood and black with polished lip wheels, and black tint and such. The chrome was just out of place. I still like the look of the headlights now. Not really a fan of the amber piece in. Maybe if i put the amber piece in i would go with some yellow fogs to help out the look. Not sure though.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The DC tie bar and battery holder come red or did you do it?
Really great job of repping the RALLY REDs:thumbs up :thumbs up

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn. looking really good man. go for the k20.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I didn't know your interior was sick as f**k too, I dont think this is rice at all, but im not a fan of subs at all, nice ride, f**k this is 1 of 2 7th gens that i like

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
drew22mader said:

And Portsmouth is about 1 hour 30 min South of Columbus.
YOUR TRUNK IS RICE, AS IS UNDER YOUR HOOD