Update, new pics

drew22mader

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments. Doesn't bother me when people tell my car is rice. Cause it really isn't. Don't really understand how my trunk is rice. But ok. Everything on the car is clean. My engine bay is rice? Hmmm, not sure. K20 or Turbo is in the making right now. Just locating engines and talking to a company about their turbo kit.

Yes the Recaro's are real. Nothing on my car is fake. I don't roll like that. All Mugen, Recaro, Volk and OEM Type R stuff is all real deal stuff.

But hey, you can't please everyone, if i did, then i would need about 100 different cars with all different combo's. More thank likely i'll be doin a carbon fiber trunk and calling it quits on the outside. But performance is next. New exhaust, new clutch, and flywheel.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it looks fantastic, inside and out.... Not a huge fan of the trunk work, I like to be able to use my trunk, but I'm sure it bumps nicely.... :ok:

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
<3 drew

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
His rims cost more than your cheap ass rotas, his car has far more style as well, I promise it would turn more heads than most of yours, I don't see how you can call it rice.

very nice car man.

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That car isnt riced out at all...very nice, i like those coupes with a small spoiler on it though, not some gay ass ricer thing though, you know what im saying. Very clean and nice man love the red. keep it up

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
who cares about the haters. car looks good and you have put a ton of money into it. i would go for the k swap first then later if you want to you can turbo that.

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maiku said:
His rims cost more than your cheap ass rotas, his car has far more style as well, I promise it would turn more heads than most of yours, I don't see how you can call it rice.

very nice car man.
I hope ur not talking to me cuz - 1. I'm messing with him, and he knows I am. 2. My rotas are going bye bye soon for rims that cost more than your car. 3. Turning people heads isnt important to me, the last thing I need is some loser breaking into my car. And 4. STFU

drew22mader

5+ Year Member
LOL @ Steve, no one knows we know each other and joke. Maybe he was talking to someone else? But o'well. It's all good. You will have a nice as set of wheels, i can't to see em.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
akilbrid said:
YOUR TRUNK IS RICE, AS IS UNDER YOUR HOOD

You're rice because you type in all caps nOOb

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s0ltker said:
I hope ur not talking to me cuz - 1. I'm messing with him, and he knows I am. 2. My rotas are going bye bye soon for rims that cost more than your car. 3. Turning people heads isnt important to me, the last thing I need is some loser breaking into my car. And 4. STFU
I wasn't talking to just you, and yeah, they probably do, but I'm faster than you newb =)

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maiku said:
I wasn't talking to just you, and yeah, they probably do, but I'm faster than you newb =)
wow....i hope ur kidding, besides 15s cars are nothing to brag about

TheSmuggler

5+ Year Member
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEEE. Man take those dumb volks off and get some Motegies. Ya'll don't even know good cars :lol:

drew22mader

5+ Year Member
Brad, MOTEGI's > VOLK!!!! HAHAHAH man you just about made me spit my water out of my mouth when i read that. Hit me up on the cell later.

TheSmuggler

5+ Year Member
Hahaha. I was laughing when I wrote that. I could just see Pepboys with their motegies on the shelf with a story that says they pwn Volks

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
TheSmuggler said:
Hahaha. I was laughing when I wrote that. I could just see Pepboys with their motegies on the shelf with a story that says they pwn Volks
LMAO, what you mean, I thought they do ?