Update to Ride

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah i didnt walk around because i didnt wanna make it look suspicious, bad enough i was taking a random picture too of it haha

Brian13

5+ Year Member
lol this is true....well this is probably the most updated front pic (from cell phone so It's crappy)

NATE DAWG

5+ Year Member
Don't know if you guys remeber me or not, but my member page was erased. Alittle backround info: '04 civic ex, I was into the show scene, and decided the f*** with body kits, and this is my outcome. Here's a little update on the car. (All interior, engine, Audio upgrades stayed the same)

2/3 months ago:
Full Bomex Body kit, Projectors, Led Tails, Custom Exhaust, Ebay Grill, Eibach Prokit, Red underglow, 4-bulb Strobe Lights, 18" Bt Shift Rims. Etc....

Now:
Stock bumpers, CF Type R Front lip, Type R Rear Lip, Type A Sides (Painted to match) Skunk 2: Pro-S Coilovers (dropped to 4.25" clearance all around), Control Arms, Rear Camber Kit. DIY BOH, Stock Tails, Greddy Evo 2 Exhaust, CF Exhaust Heat Shield (For an EVO 8) (Needed-stated to warp the rear lip). 16" Rota Auto X, Smoked Housing Fogs. Sold all strobes and neons. I'm very happy with the outcome of everything. The only thing I have to do is get a new grille. Critiques are welcome.

HEY, DUDE I JUST BOUGHT THE TYPE R FRONT LIP & I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT WILL LOOK GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT SIDESKIRTS?

THANX BRO....

BTW: THIS IS GOING TO SOUND CRAZY, BUT THIS CERTAIN TR FRONT LIP I BOUGHT FROM "KAZESPEED" ON EBAY HAS A PICTURE ADVERTISMENT OF YOU'RE EXACT CIVIC. NO JOKE BRO. U SHOULD CHECK IT OUT WHEN YA GET THE TIME.

LATER!

-TAKE IT EASY-

Brian13

5+ Year Member
Sides and rear lips are all personal preference. Me personally, I like sides especially with a front lip. To me, it give the car alittle more balance, and flow.

And about the AD, I mentioned that before. I got the CF Lip a while ago, and the asked if I could send them a pic, and they gave me 20% off.

ItsDetox

you shouldve kept the bodykit. f**k what other people think.. if you like it go for it. now youve wasted quite a few hundred dollars.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good but the rims aren't my cup of tea maybe its the red lip that i don't like.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you shouldve kept the bodykit. f**k what other people think.. if you like it go for it. now youve wasted quite a few hundred dollars.
Lol at you.

But car looks awesome dude, the before was rediculous.

Ancient threads FTW

Brian13

5+ Year Member
Actually I didn't waste anyhing. I did what I did with the car when I wanted to. Yeah I liked the bodykit style back in the day, then I "grew up" and my taste changed. I've never listened to anyone about what to do to the car. Alot, of my friends wanted me to keep the bodykit and such.

password.ek

Honda-Tech Member
thanks for fixing ur car. hondas should not have body kits. stock look way better. ur car looks nice now

Brian13

5+ Year Member
So, a little update. I got rear ended alittle bit last night. Dude "looked away for a second" and whammy. Alittle chip on the rear taillight, and need a new rear bumper. IDK, I'll see what I can do. Rear lip is fine, and everything else was fine. Well, here's the result.

04civic51ex

hey man deff like the way the car came out i just bout me and 04 civic ex 2 months ago and also wat part of jersey u live in?