***UPDATED***images of my car

sinister95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What’s up guys!!! Here are some updated images of my car. Just got it back from SFP for the clutch install. I haven’t had the car in nearly 2 weeks because of the audio installation. But im almost done…here are some pics without the graphix.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DUDE your car is so tight!!!!! i love it.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What a piece of crap. (can you hear the sarcasim?) Sweet ride. My favorite year of civic (besides the EG). So in the states their called the Si and in canada they're the SiR? I think thats it

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DAYAM yo.... i really didnt like 7th gen hatches much ... but urs is pretty tight man..
:thumbs up

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<------- so jealous its not even funny. you know what would look real good in the car, that lcd display screen. i forget if its made by mugen or spoon, but its looks hella tight.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one hell of a show car, got times on that puppy?

mynameisbob28

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NICE! theres LOTS of tubes and pipes and s**t in your engine... I guess turbo will do that tho

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that ride is sooooooo tight, get 50 posts man, that has ROTM written all over it!

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy i usually dont like the 7th gen but ur hatch is sweet

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
siiick tight...just don't go too crazy with the grafix

jdmhondaeg6

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh it pretty tight for what it is. But the point of owning a hooked up civic is because you bought the civic for like 6500 bucks then spent some money hooking it up. But you bought a very late model civic and looks like you dumped tons of money into it. With that kinda money you could have gotten a real sports car like a supra or an Rx-7.

sinister95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by jdmhondaeg6
Eh it pretty tight for what it is. But the point of owning a hooked up civic is because you bought the civic for like 6500 bucks then spent some money hooking it up. But you bought a very late model civic and looks like you dumped tons of money into it. With that kinda money you could have gotten a real sports car like a supra or an Rx-7.
how does that make any sense? so what you are telling me is that if i would have bought a busted up 93-97 RX-7 or the last model supra it would have made more sense? i think if i would have went that route i would bought the car for about 10-13k then had to spend another 5-6k fixing the the engine to have something to even work with. then i would have had to spend about another 5k in paint and body? that alone is more then i have spent on this civic. plus for the bang for the buck i got out of this car! you cant match that.