Updated pics of my jdm hatch

hlarkin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I only got a couple pics of the hatch right now but here they are, hope you like it...http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7712701&uid=3149034&members=1

MOD LIST

Engine: jdm b16a, HCP motor mounts, intake, ractive header, 2.25" mandrel exhaust w/ HKS canister, spoon cams, gears, rad cap, drain bolts, and resivoir sock, ITR springs, retainers, OBD1 conversion, Uberdata tuned ecu, exedy clutch, clutch masters 8lb flywheel

Suspension: Crappy adjustable springs (tein ss dampers, and EDFC have been ordered)

Wheels: 17" Motegi MR7 with Falken ziex 512 (205/40/17)....(Red 16" Rota Gt3 with falken azenis have also been ordered)

Brakes: KVR cross drilled rotors, KVR carbon kevlar pads, 90 integra rear disc conversion

Outside: EF9 front end conversion (bumper, headlights, fenders, side markers, cornerlights, turning lights, rad support) VIS carbon fiber hood, PasswordJDM carbon lip, and sideskirts, EF9 rear spoiler, JDM ITR honda badge (rear), tint, Grand prix white paint

Inside: EF9 gauge cluster, ITR shift knob, shift boot, Red JDM DC5 Recaros, CTR style carpets, rear head rest conversion, JVC deck, factory original power windows!!

All this and im the second owner, the car only has 125,xxx kms and is completely rust free (very, very rare where i live)

The other ep3 picture is of my buddies, i wont list all the mods but it does have a jdm k20a swap putting down 238whp N/A

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you have that imported from Japan? well if not that you;re not jdm your CDM.
-
the pix from the front reminds me of my old camry.

Styles

5+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
you have that imported from Japan? well if not that you;re not jdm your CDM.
I swear one day I'ma buy a car and import it from Japan jus so I could stop people from asking that question. (hold me to that)

btw nice car

hlarkin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...sorry i meant jdm "style"

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah sorry about the outburst but i was just in the "am i jdm" thread. nice car. i can;t say i am a fan of that gen since i would have to take a crx over it since they were avalible

looks like you;ve made that into a nicer ride. your firend drives a 238whp micro van. my neighbors mom drives a 255hp minivan.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice...can't wait to see the gt3s on there...it should look hella better :thumbup:

hlarkin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek Is Back said:
Looks nice...can't wait to see the gt3s on there...it should look hella better :thumbup:
haha..agreed, the car looks alot different in person to , for some reason it looks really narrow and high but wutev.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

haha, ass park, I was there last night

what school did you go to?

BLK-EJ

FORMALY KNOWN AS BLAZN92
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it dropped any? if so drop it some more

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BLAZN92 said:
is it dropped any? if so drop it some more
indeed.... drop like my old 4th gen... 3 1/2 inches it did the job and gave a hella tight look

hlarkin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I went to silver heights.....the seats cost an arm and a leg ( i also threw in a kidney!).....right now its dropped 1.5" but i dont wanna go much more cuz winnipeg has the worst streets ever and my header and resanator already have a few dings

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hlarkin said:
I went to silver heights.....the seats cost an arm and a leg ( i also threw in a kidney!).....right now its dropped 1.5" but i dont wanna go much more cuz winnipeg has the worst streets ever and my header and resanator already have a few dings
dude arm and a leg doesnt tell me a price

SilverSivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice hatch......everytime i see a clean 4th gen it makes me want one even more