UPS can suck my cock.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sorry bro, its like paying for a combo and only getting the burger!

Newegg has a warehouse in City of Industry so every time I order, I always get it next day with cheap ground shipping.
Hows new egg anyways? I gave those foos thousands of dollars when I was in high school, I havent seen a package from them in like two years.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I am SOO f**ked... I ordered a hamburger phone from eBay for my sister as a Christmas present and I didnt check the location. Its coming from Hong Kong.

F
U
C
K

M
E

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Refunds or credits will not be issued for UPS Ground and UPS Standard to Canada shipments picked up or scheduled to be delivered on Dec. 1 through Dec. 31.

deal with it

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fed Ex has been sitting on my new TPS sensor for two days 30 minutes away from my house because it's "Not due for delivery".

kwiksi

5+ Year Member
The only thing Ilike about UPS is that you can track your stuff. They are slow though.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
omg i had peanut butter fudge last night, and now im shitting a f**king storm up.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg i had peanut butter fudge last night, and now im shitting a f**king storm up.
it doesn't help that your a*****e is as wide as it already is either.....

Last edited:

blacknmild874

b00st s00n!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, what a little girl.

what the f**k are you bitching about. there is less than 1 week left until christmas and you think ANYBODY will be able to get you ANY package next day. NO. not FedEx, not DHL and not usps.

and saying stuff like "ups isnt doing there jobs" is completely f**king absurd. they are the best shipping method and they have proved it time and time again. there is a reason DHL sold out to UPS.

suck up your nuts and sprout a cock dude, your vagina is getting a little sandy.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, what a little girl.

what the f**k are you bitching about. there is less than 1 week left until christmas and you think ANYBODY will be able to get you ANY package next day. NO. not FedEx, not DHL and not usps.

and saying stuff like "ups isnt doing there jobs" is completely f**king absurd. they are the best shipping method and they have proved it time and time again. there is a reason DHL sold out to UPS.

suck up your nuts and sprout a cock dude, your vagina is getting a little sandy.
How about this, you can suck my cock and tickle my nuts?

Get the f**k out.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
are they going to refund you the extra money paid?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are they going to refund you the extra money paid?
I have to call UPS on Monday, they'll refund it to the NewEgg then NewEgg has to refund it to me.

I called em yesterady becase they said the local office would contact me and possibly let me come pick it up. Never got a call, so I called em, they tell me they are already closed and won't be open until Monday.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The new lights for my 55g aquarium shipping from Cali we're supposed to be here yesterday, Fedex has had them for 5 days and hasn't updated the tracking in 3 of those days. I have no clue when I'm getting these things nor where they are in the process.

Got my TPS Sensor yesterday though so thumbs up lol.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
a friend of mine is getting an HDTV delivered via UPS. they've had the package in his city since friday morning. he called friday to ask if he could pick it up. in short, they told him no because his parcel had arrived early and they weren't going to release it until the MINIMUM in-transit time for his parcel class (3-day) had passed.