UPS can suck my cock.

blacknmild874

b00st s00n!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How about this, you can suck my cock and tickle my nuts?

Get the f**k out.
its actually funny to hear you whine about petty little s**t.

"I have to call UPS on Monday, they'll refund it to the NewEgg then NewEgg has to refund it to me."

well there you go. its free now. congrats.

and Anf, I have never once heard of ups telling any customer that they can't come pick up there package. especially in the prime time holiday season, i know for a fact they dont want packages sitting up there if it can be helped.

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maybe you ordered it too late on the business day thursday. so they shipped it on friday and next day is "technically" monday, since weekends arent consider a business day for them.unless of course you pay extra.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
its actually funny to hear you whine about petty little s**t.

"I have to call UPS on Monday, they'll refund it to the NewEgg then NewEgg has to refund it to me."

well there you go. its free now. congrats.

and Anf, I have never once heard of ups telling any customer that they can't come pick up there package. especially in the prime time holiday season, i know for a fact they dont want packages sitting up there if it can be helped.
well, that's what happened at indianapolis friday.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So I checked the Package Process today, and all of a sudden information about what the time the package arrived and such has changed. All of a sudden it shows it was out for delivery before it even arrived at the distribution center

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
So I checked the Package Process today, and all of a sudden information about what the time the package arrived and such has changed. All of a sudden it shows it was out for delivery before it even arrived at the distribution center
take screenshots. file complaint.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If I get it today I won't, I'll just say f**k it, but if I don't get it today, hell is going to be raised.