ups goodies

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my ed7 project

well guys today i recieved my ef9 sir rear headrest.also i recieved my sir addzest rear speakers.im going to install my pioneer deh-p4600mp cd player,my 2 12's sony xplod 1200watts each,and my 2 channel kenwood kac7202 amp.my car wuz up for sale here in the forum but i didnt have luck and i couldnt either cause my wife cars is in the shop.some idiot backed up into her.well guys im going to install them tomorrow sunday.i have lots of more stuff to put in my car.ill post pic's of items little by little.

well guys all comments are welcome.thanks :D

Last edited:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
keep the speaker pods, ditch the speakers... they're junk

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those are some blury ass pics

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
keep the speaker pods, ditch the speakers... they're junk
do you mean my addzest???cause if so my friend has it in hes 4gen and they sound lovely with a 4 channel amp.i mean they hold up to 130 watts but if they oneday pop ill defently change the speaker and keep the pod..in the mean while i use them and they are going to look good and sound good too.but thanks ill take your advice once they pop. :D did i say i got my system free.yeah free....except headrest.i payed $25bux for them. :D

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
those are some blury ass pics
and my bad this is the only camera i have for now.im to busy spending my money into my ed7 and my new house that i just purchased. :D

ryanM

i think he might have been referring to your xplod's...they are junk...nice amp tho. i had the same one

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
i think he might have been referring to your xplod's...they are junk...nice amp tho. i had the same one
nope, the addzest

they were mediocre oem econobox speakers 11+ years ago when they were new.... now they're just incredibly outdated pieces of crap

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
one word of advice for those speakers..break them in . dont go turning your stereo up way loud when you first install them or you'll quickly seize one or even both. it sounds like common sense but most of the time i hear people complain about how their new subs just stopped working and they ask them if they turned up the volume/bass and they always say "just a little bit"

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
and for those who dont know, "addzest" is just what they call Clarion in japan.
you have clarion speakers, and they're not even the proaudio line

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:D well you guys are right.that i know.the thing is that my friend had a chevy suburban and he told me that he wants to sell it.i told him that i will sell it for him.i couldnt ask alot for the car cause it had lots of miles.close to the 200's.so i tiold him give me your system and ill sell it for you.he agree.while it was in hes car i used the car for 2 weeks.in those 2 weeks that i had the car i heard the xplod and it was thumping good.i mean i really dont want rediculos bass just a little bit.plus i got them for free i might off just slap them on.but beleve me guys i know there not that good.in my wife car i have the real deal.alpine 7 inch screen tv,infifnity speakers inside the car as my highs and mids,2 12's kickers solabaric,my 4 channel 1500 watts kicker amp for the mids and highs,and my matt 1200 watts amp for the sub.i also have a fosgate cap and acoustic crossover.my wife car is in the shop like i mentioned earlier when its out i throw pic's and post them.i figure i spend lots of money on that system why bother putting it in the civic.if oneday somebody decides to break into my car for a system it migh as well be this one that i post pic off not my wifes car.guy i agree.thanks

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well guys here is a little thing i did to my car to make it look different form the rest of the ed's...little bu little im building up this car.im not gonna lie its alittle bit ricey but hats how i bought it.but im happy you guys are going to see my car transform from ricey to hott..well enjoy.all comments are welcome...oh yeah im sellin my si dashboard with si cluster and center console.please pm me or e-mail me at DEEGORILLA06@YAHOO.COM.make me a offer.thanks guy please help me sell my stock ed7 si dash.thank in advance.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh yeah i forgot.i install a crx si dashboard into my ed7.yeah i know pic's are poor quality but thats the only camera i have.thanks :D

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here are more picks of my ed7 .

like i said it, look ricey but im glad it does so you could see how it would turn out later.thanks :D

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like a good project, your pics look like a soap opera

modernmav

E.I.C.C. Prez
5+ Year Member
good project, tons of potential, ditch the xplods they arnt really worth it, but i cant talk, i have some cheapy mtx's right now till i can afford the good stuff. just my opinon

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
modernmav said:
good project, tons of potential, ditch the xplods they arnt really worth it, but i cant talk, i have some cheapy mtx's right now till i can afford the good stuff. just my opinon
thanks man.yeah everyone tells me that.but the whole system i got it for free.im not a fan of sound but these would do for now..ill upgrade later.heheh all my good stuff is in my wifes car....dodge charger r/t 2006 black on black with 23's.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
modernmav said:
thanks man.yeah everyone tells me that.but the whole system i got it for free.im not a fan of sound but these would do for now..ill upgrade later.heheh all my good stuff is in my wifes car....dodge charger r/t 2006 black on black with 23's.u know how we do it down here in the M-I-YAYO.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well today i got out of work early so i went and put on orginal sir headrest at the rear stock si seats .this week im also doing more things to my car.ill keep ya posted.tell me what you think of it.oh yeah pic's look poor but its my only camer and i dont know how to throw pics with good quality.enjoy.all comments are welcome.