ups goodies

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom is a super mod here, Tom is his username, he had a 4th gen SI but sold it and bought a Fit

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well guys i went to a local junk yard and there was a crx si alomost brand new.i felt bad that it was there.thats the car i took the dash out and put it on my hatch...well that was 3 weeks ago.i went this week and i was looking for a da teg to get the rear disk to swap it to mines and when i went to see the rex it was only shell.i almost cryed...well something told me to check it in the inside and i found the rarest thing for our 4 gen....well as you know i have the crx dah installed in my hatch well i hate the middle part cause it looks plain but with what i found it gave it a nice touch.the armrest thats made to go in the middle with the e-brake console for 4 gens.yeah baby i have it on..lol hey im happy cause in ebay theres one at bid for $180.00 right now...well ill post pic's tommorrow.oh yeah i bought the wires for the radio,middle original center piece from the rex and the armrest that goes attached for that all for $6.00 bux.damn im lucky.... :D

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know if there was one thing i could get right now for my hatch is brand new black carpet, my old carpet is getting there...

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Contender25 said:
You know if there was one thing i could get right now for my hatch is brand new black carpet, my old carpet is getting there...
buy new carpet from summit i beleive it is like 145 bucs for brand new carpet thats what i had to do

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys im selling my car...its the one posted all over this thread...please take this civic out of my hands...its up for $2800.please i need it out of my life.....